Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I think this sounds awesome!! Maybe there should be a "nominations" time frame for something like a week where anyone can submit the people they think qualify for each award up to maybe a max of 3-5 names for each award, then the top 6 names submitted are put up poll style for the actual "voting" round and have that open for another week. Since this is the first time, I think that before we start nominating or voting we should also have a few days to make suggestions on different categories since some of our members can get very creative... My favorite so far is the most loveable degen. Maybe have some other categories like "Most Likely to go Pro", "Lifetime Crowdflower Achievement Award", "Funnies Name". Points are always nice, and so are accolade, but I think the winners should also get PO t-shirts. If this is only a once a year thing hopefully it wouldn't be too expensive. Then if people actually wear them out to play poker they have a funny story to tell that will give PO some exposure.
    Funniest name has already been chosen by the academy - HomoBaconStrips wins.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    New award for Tecate - The PO Chameleon award (The academy recognizing her multiple font/color changes)
    HA! I haven't changed my font/colors all day! Impressive, eh?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    I nominee myself for best paranoid crack head of the year. I think i should win this because i brought a wholet swat team and police department to my house and got send to the metal hospital for 5 days after the incident.
    lmfao... good shit man.. Dinners at 8

Quote Originally Posted by ExamOver View Post
    lmfao... good shit man.. Dinners at 8
    Chicken or fish?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Chicken or fish?
    chicken strips, Mash potatoes, White gravy, (also a dip with Ranch/Hot sauce, One mixed 2 Sep) also corn on cobb, Buttered bread, maybe some hot chicken wings for desert.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yes yes yes.
    but i also think its suppose to be kind of statisitc answer instead of vote

Quote Originally Posted by danifeldsher View Post
    yes yes yes.
    but i also think its suppose to be kind of statisitc answer instead of vote
    I think certain awards are quantifiable like "Most money made this year" or the "Goldenest Donkey".
    Others are all based on individual perspective. Either way, I think it's a fun thing for the community.

OK, so if we really wanna proceed with this, we should lock down the categories by the end of the month so we can leave November open for voting - here's what we got so far that makes sense:

- Rookie of the year
    - Most improved player
    - Mod of the year
    - WTF moment of the year / Best Tirade
    - Most Valuable POer of the year (no criteria, just however you wanna vote)
    - PO Woman of the year (honoring our fine ladies)
    - The PObel Peace Prize (for most helpful POer)

If you have categories to add, let me know. I think what we should do is when you vote, you PM whoever we choose as the impartial source your top 3 in each category WITHOUT mentioning yourself.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ExamOver... that sounds delicous... like some real homestyle.. slap your mama... soul food.... Prolly make you fat and lazy and ready for a tourney...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234