Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64138.85

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Good idea, sounds like fun. Don't forget PO Hellmuth of the year. some of the rants guys go on when they loose a 60-40 race are pure comedy.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol that's pretty funny cookies. lol extra points for topless. im curious how many women are members here

Zab
    I would love to add an awards system FYI. Would need to know many things.

What you get them for
    Where do we put them (In your profile?)
    Do we put them when you post people can see them? (could get quite long)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I nominee myself for best paranoid crack head of the year. I think i should win this because i brought a wholet swat team and police department to my house and got send to the metal hospital for 5 days after the incident.
    Last edited by DuckU408; 10-03-2013 at 01:48 PM.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I would love to add an awards system FYI. Would need to know many things.

What you get them for
    Where do we put them (In your profile?)
    Do we put them when you post people can see them? (could get quite long)
    Well just a little blip in the profile would be fine.
    How bout 1000pts per award?

I'd say if we ice down the categories, people can submit their votes for who wins each award (maybe submit 2-3 people for each). I can tally em and whoever got the most votes wins each.

Well, how hard would it be to add tab in our profile for accolades?

Should we call them the Zabbies?

Oh and UNDOUBTEDLY, we need the PO Female of the Year sponsored by Azreal. He should have to present the award himself.

New award for Tecate - The PO Chameleon award (The academy recognizing her multiple font/color changes)

I think this sounds awesome!! Maybe there should be a "nominations" time frame for something like a week where anyone can submit the people they think qualify for each award up to maybe a max of 3-5 names for each award, then the top 6 names submitted are put up poll style for the actual "voting" round and have that open for another week. Since this is the first time, I think that before we start nominating or voting we should also have a few days to make suggestions on different categories since some of our members can get very creative... My favorite so far is the most loveable degen. Maybe have some other categories like "Most Likely to go Pro", "Lifetime Crowdflower Achievement Award", "Funnies Name". Points are always nice, and so are accolade, but I think the winners should also get PO t-shirts. If this is only a once a year thing hopefully it wouldn't be too expensive. Then if people actually wear them out to play poker they have a funny story to tell that will give PO some exposure.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast