Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

September Tournament Changes

Something I should have done a long time ago...

(HOLDING OFF DOING THIS FOR NOW!!) I have decreased ALL Carbon tournaments -$5.00 (If the #s continue to decline and the #'s continue to rise on other sites, I'll make adjustments).

BCP tournaments are now $15 5:30 and $20 00:00 (Eliminated the 2:30 game in favor of increasing the prize pools).

Eliminated the early PokerStars game, changed the time from the later one from 1:30 to 2:00.. Increase the prize pool to $15

When I increase the prize pools on Carbon in January, we had 90-100 entries.. Due to the summer months and no more P2P transfers on Carbon, the entries dropped.

I see BCP picking up the pace a bit, if it continues to rise, we'll continue to increase the frequency and prize pools..
    Last edited by Zab; 08-28-2013 at 04:45 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Also, asked about re-adding the loyalty tournaments at Carbon.. Not holding out much hope though
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Awee I usually play the 230 bcp game the most the 530 one conflicts with my home life schedule and I end up timing out and sitting out 99% of the game.

a suggestion,,,, woild it be posssible to keep the carbon p rizes?? and ELIMINATE juicy and or lock,,?? since every ONE HERE knows,,, juicy andlock like monopoly moeny and c ant trade them f or hardly a tthingg now ....most people dont even want to play them anymore,, unless they are new and dont re ally know b etter..... then u cd increase BCP stilll and keep carbs alone too?? also woild it be pooosible to increase the bovada one at alll??? in favor of gettin ridiing of juicy/lock ??? okk, welll ty for considering this..

Zab
    Ok.. I am NOT going to lower the prize pools right away for Carbon.. Since school starts again in September, going to see if the #s pick back up..

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    a suggestion,,,, woild it be posssible to keep the carbon p rizes?? and ELIMINATE juicy and or lock,,?? since every ONE HERE knows,,, juicy andlock like monopoly moeny and c ant trade them f or hardly a tthingg now ....most people dont even want to play them anymore,, unless they are new and dont re ally know b etter..... then u cd increase BCP stilll and keep carbs alone too?? also woild it be pooosible to increase the bovada one at alll??? in favor of gettin ridiing of juicy/lock ??? okk, welll ty for considering this..
    Say what you want (or spell it how you want lol), but Lock and Juicy are being traded constantly on the site in decent volume.

PokerOwned Pro
    I like the changes you made to BCP. Pokerstars doesn't affect me since in in the USA. I don't like that the Carbons have been decreased by $5, but I do understand since the number of entrants have dropped. Thanks for the changes!

Edit- Yeah I wouldn't mind losing the other games on Juicy/Lock as I barely ever play there anyway, and keeping Carbon and possible increasing Bovada, but on the other hand I have been playing a little on Juicy lately, but still no PO games yet on there I don't think. so you don't want to upset the players who do like those sites.
    Last edited by NuGHuFFeR; 09-04-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I actually like to play the lock game.. I use my winnings if I have any at the slots thank you lilg for getting me started! As far as Juicy I have a little BR there and I like the option of adding more to it by playing the FR's here when I get the chance which is usually the weekend because of the time.

I agree though the numbers on carbon are lower than they have been, and its nice to see the BCP payout increased!

Experienced Member
    way to go Zab. I how this shutsup the ones bitchin about the freeroll amount of each tourney

PokerOwned Master
    I honestly think you should turn the BCP into the old carbons. BCP has so much more to offer then carbon, such as deposit, withdraw, p2p transfers go. Though as a decision for you, I think alot of the players on BCP are more higher rollers, compared to carbon, so the interest in a 35 dollar freeroll probably goes alot higher in a carbon tourny compared to a BCP tourny

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast