Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    The only feature that I think most people would really care about is the possible mobile option. Even then, I don't know how many would actually use it. SWC has a mobile app that I've used. Playing poker on my phone was one of those things that sounded good in theory, but was actually somewhat annoying when I actually tried it. I'm still gonna keep requesting a 100 point buy-in SNG. That's about what we're used to paying for the FR buy-ins and I think they would occasionally run.
    I think that would be a great idea....100-150 9 man sng....I know i would play them pretty often. also being 9 man games it might bring more people into the client

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    I think that would be a great idea....100-150 9 man sng....I know i would play them pretty often. also being 9 man games it might bring more people into the client
    I would love 9 handed vs 6 handed too. You would finally see me in client! Specifically, the SNGs I would like to see, and I would play all of them would be a 250 pt 9-handed regular structure, 100 pt 9-handed turbo, and a 6-man 50 pt hyper-turbo.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Debating if I should purchase this...

Here are the upgrades:

New Features

* Player client converted from Flash to HTML5/Javascript, now compatible with latest versions of all major browsers including iOS and Android tablets, with desktop and mobile GUI options.
    * Added ring game and tournament filter option.
    * Improved chat block feature.
    * Added chat flood prevention option.
    * Added SSL encryption option (Gold edition).
    * Entire card deck, dealer button, and chip graphics can now be customized (Pro/Gold editions).
    * Color theming now available in Trial and Lite versions.
    * Thread load reduced for improved server performance.
    * Player client converted from Flash to HTML5/Javascript, now compatible with latest versions of all major browsers including iOS and Android tablets, with desktop and mobile GUI options.

Degens can play on their phone and tablets.

I play in the client occasionally and I don't really care if it is upgraded or not. I like the simple interface. Is the current client a flash program? I don't like flash programs because sometimes they glitch or won't run right if you do no have a great connection.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12