Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62373.79

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

5 posts a day for 5 points each?

lol is that all or is there anymore? sorry for the absolute floods people!
    Bosco - Boston, MA-

FUCK U DONKEY!

PokerOwned Veteran
    it usually depends on where are you from, i'm from baltic states and barely can get any, even the 5 posts per thread won't work sometimes, and very few of videos too. i can't download any files, because you will get infected...with worms and trojans, and it again wont work, fck this, y will moan around a forum like an retard for this lol

There are plenty of other things to do to earn points. Granted if ur not from US, there are alot less thing/task to do but you can also buy points
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    I tryed sureys but never got points from them :P

PokerOwned Demi-God
    A lot of the videos haven't been working for me lately, but I can still usually get 10-20 points per day from them.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You have to do tasks/surveys because the points from posts are capped. I think the first 50 is free and then after that, you have to make points from videos or tasks/surveys. So lets say after the 50 points, you do a task worth 15 points. You'll then be able to post for 15 more points but it wont work after that until you do more tasks.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Forum posts are useful to gather points. Videos have been flaky lately so I have been doing a combination of doing a task on crowdflower than making a post 5x a day. Usually I can get enough points for a freeroll once a day pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by CALYPSObre View Post
    I tryed sureys but never got points from them :P
    You just have to keep plugging away, i can tell you NO ONE gets everything(rarely anything) to convert, you just have to put ur time in
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    buy points? I did not know how they can buy points? someone please explain to me.

easiest way is to buy points!! faster and you are guar to get them !! wellll "if you trade with a trusted user" its like how do u get scammed? please explain!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast