Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61853.58

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I agree with Pooffy, BCP doesn't have the players that Carbon has. All you have to do is win a couple games a week at BCP then get into some sng's. Good Luck.

Seasoned Veteran
    I'm on a mac.. so until the BCP mac client is completed (talked to their support, said its in the works) I'd like it to stay at 10$. Once they have a mac client more people will join which will in turn raise the points to buyin.

i was just talking bout that in the other thread, i personally prefer 2 or 3 $10 games that a $30 one, it would be nice having at least one more game up in Black Chip, maybe a sooner one, or a later whatever, i really like to play in BCP ....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

zab has always said that he wants to bring the amount of points per tourney down whilst increasing the prizepool however to go from a $10 tpurney to $20 or more he would need to raise the points required to enter to do this...however there is simply not enough people playing atm, and if you raise the amount of points to enter before you get the regular large number base i doubt the numbers will increase

its a delicate balance to uphold and i very much doubt that this petition of yours will bare much fruition
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    no I like it the way it is,at least some people can afford it.and when the game absorb more people zab could make it bigger game,stars games have 40 to 60 players and still 10 dollar prize.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I'd like to see bigger payouts on BCP personally
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would like to see an increase also but any free roll that doesn't have 2000 people in it is better than nothing.

Seasoned Veteran
    i agree. wrote something similar in chat the second after i saw this thread posted

Seasoned Veteran
    also wish the fr's had a larger variety of games. nlhe yuk

PokerOwned Veteran
    i like it the way it is affords poor folks lol to be able to play

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast