Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am looking for help with checking Offertoro conversions

I am trying to test the conversions of some of the walls. I completed a couple on Offertoro which when I click "my points" show completed however they never converted here. Screenshot by Lightshot

I am asking if you guys are doing offers there, if you can check the history and see if it shows completed, but you don't receive points if you can post a screenshot or pm me. I want to make sure its the site and not just me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Mod me up and see what happens

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    I am trying to test the conversions of some of the walls. I completed a couple on Offertoro which when I click "my points" show completed however they never converted here. Screenshot by Lightshot

I am asking if you guys are doing offers there, if you can check the history and see if it shows completed, but you don't receive points if you can post a screenshot or pm me. I want to make sure its the site and not just me.
    Sure will poofy ill check mine but some i complete i did get points but now i think bout it couple i did i got nothing but says completed in my history
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

"Offertoro" I like it. Drift F1 is a drifting car game inspired by F1's tracks. Press the button to control your car, drift around tricky corners, and be the leaderboard's top.

Definitely, I can help you check if the offers show as completed in your fnf history and whether the points have been received.

Experienced Member
    Paying someone to write an essay has been a game-changer in my academic life. It's a stress-free solution that guarantees well-researched and expertly written essays.
    Last edited by Neyuuas; 10-10-2023 at 02:41 PM.

cookie clicker I believe that the material that can be found on your website is very beneficial, so I have saved it. I am really pleased with the overall quality of the essay as well as its presentation. Many thanks for not changing any of the fantastic content. I am grateful beyond words for discovering this website.

Good Life Pest Control is a premier pest management company based in Dubai, specializing in providing top-notch pest control solutions.With our comprehensive Pest Control service JLT Jumeirah Dubai, we ensure a pest-free environment so that you can live and work comfortably. Whether it's bed bugs, rodents, termites, or any other unwelcome guests, our experts are equipped to handle them all. Cockroaches are one of the most common and pesky invaders in JLT Jumeirah Dubai. We specialize in cockroach control in Dubai. Our team uses safe and targeted treatments to eliminate cockroaches at their source, ensuring they won't return to haunt your premises. For more information connect Pest control in Deira Dubai with Good Life Pest Control.

Join me in the exciting world of Contexto, the ultimate word puzzle game. Let's challenge our vocabulary skills and conquer the daily keyword together!

I messaged you to discuss this switch and received a quardle response and especially help from you, everything happened quickly and was completely resolved, if anyone in This cannot be converted, please contact him to have your problem resolved like I did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast