Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62790.39

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar

Passwords to OTHER Freerolls

Zab, you should offer points for correctly posting freerolls and their passwords in the 'Passwords to OTHER Freerolls' section.

You would get a lot more people posting passwords to freerolls. The more freeroll passwords available, the more people you are gonna bring to the site. If you have a good amount posted daily, it can bring you some serious traffic.

I used to post a lot of freerolls in that section, I still try to, but it's a lot of hard work, for nothing. I had over 9 passwords I could have posted in that section today, but that would have been a serious amount of work. They take a few minutes to enter. That would have been about 30+ minutes of my time today for nothing. If points were rewarded, that would be definitely worth it.

If you offered like 25 points for each correctly posted tournament, to the first person to post it, I think that would do this site some serious good.

Banned
    ummm dont take this the wrong way but isnt this like pass leaking ??
    just was wondering.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerbandit22 View Post
    ummm dont take this the wrong way but isnt this like pass leaking ??
    just was wondering.
    Geez pokerbandit, I don't know, don't take this the wrong way.

In case you missed it, the only Forum on this whole website that is in Red Lettering, is the Passwords to OTHER Freerolls section. That is what I was referring to.

There is no begging of passwords on PokerOwned, and there is no sharing of the PokerOwned passwords allowed, but there is a whole section devoted to what I was talking about. It's called Passwords to OTHER Freerolls.