Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by thinknhurtz View Post
    Create a system where when you pay the 140 pts to opt in your full tilt account receives a ticket to the po tourney. if you could do that there would be zero leaks
    no idea how to do that.. probably take something from FTP? If thats the case it wouldnt work.. unless i can somehow issues tickets automatically
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Pro
    im sure you would have to express your concern to full tilt. and once they understand then you could possibly come up with a system with them that allows a ticket to be creditted to your account upon opt in.

Zab
    they are supposedly doing phase 2 & 3 upgrades for tourneys like ours this month.

So..........
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Pro
    without the ticket you are unable to play

Zab
    My hope is they allow me to remove people from the tourney OR perma ban people (reverse restricted) I submit a list of people who cannot play

That's not bad Zab, if they could make such a system in FTP, that would just be great.
    About the ticket when you opt it, that sound even awesome if they got it.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Seasoned Veteran
    Zab is there maybe a way to automatically get entered in tournament by opting in? Kind like a pre registered restricted tournament... I Dont know how Difficult that would be but it for sure would stop Password leaking and Make PO Tournaments Better..

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by taamrt View Post
    Zab is there maybe a way to automatically get entered in tournament by opting in? Kind like a pre registered restricted tournament... I Dont know how Difficult that would be but it for sure would stop Password leaking and Make PO Tournaments Better..
    Only if we do restricted. I might need to hold off on this until FTP does their upgrade and see what they do

bad thing about leakers getting in,,, they usually wind up being all-in nuts with any two cards,,,alot of you may know I go all-in maybe more than the avg. player,,, but there's a method behind my madness,,,,not just push and pray....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123