Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66167.73

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zab
    I just don't think there's a better way other than how we're doing it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

only real way is if u manually send them the pw and that will take to miuch time....i think the way u have it is the only real way to get it taken care of....if there is a will there is way ...people gunna try n scam 1 way or another

idk start a thread for those wh0 opt-in ps tourny, compare to who registered, youll need a trusted player to copy paste lobby, go from there

PokerOwned Pro
    I don`t know , but i hate when there about 30 people opting in , but 70 players are playing , but don`t change time , because it is ok , not too much , not less.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont think theres a better way out there. Only less time makes sense.

How about having a certain number of passwords and they can't be entered twice. So everyone that enters has their own password. Just a crazy idea that wont work lol....

Seasoned Veteran
    Certeza que o pks n?o tem a op??o de bilhetes

PokerOwned Veteran
    Great brainstorm.

I noticed that the number of players from Poker Owned PS freerolls are increasing. I used to play only with 40 players, but now I'm playing with 70 ~ 80 players.

But as we see the players that have opted in were only about 20 ~30...

I have read two good ideas here avoid this issue. This one is very good:
    Quote Originally Posted by charlymorton View Post
    Compare players who entered the tournament on PS with the players who've opted in here and then ban all players who are playing on PS, but haven't opted in here.
    My suggestion is that instead of a password to play, we could exchange our points for tickets to the freerolls. Pokerstars does have a ticket system. The website pokeroff and even the Pokerstars use this feature. I think this will works fine, better than the password system by the way.

PokerOwned God
    Well Zab already wrote that PS won?t allow to use Coupons / tickets (for whatever reason, because they have it)

Will pokerstars let you block people from registering in the FR? Then you could add anyone to the blocked list that hadn't opted-in. Another idea that will take some extra effort, but how about finding out how many PS needs registered to not cancel the tournament and randomly give a few people that password 5-10 min early, and everyone else gets a shorter amount of time. You could compare and track when the passwords get leaked vs. who got the passwords early and maybe narrow down who is giving them away.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Look what happened today, 30 people have opted in but 53 people were playing... This is not fair, I hope you can find a solution for this...

Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast