Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63385.2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Password Leak

Password Leak

There has been a major password leak for the freeroll scheduled for December 6th.

There's over 1k people registered so far and the number is increasing very fast.

So I would advise you all to make your posts now if you have not before the password thieves take your spot.

Here are the links I found that shared the password:

Full Tilt Poker - Pokerowned Members $25 Freeroll 06/12 16:00ET

Freeroll Password Poker | Facebook

some freeroll passwords

I don't mean to post links but I have found this to be a pretty cool forum and just want to keep you guys a heads up for whose been leaking the password.

ya ive seen quite a few sites already as well. too much work to link them on my phone tho.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Zab
    Yup.. Learned and adjusted. We will only release the passwords a couple hours before the event starts. That will help prevent people from getting it in time.

If that doesn't work, we'll release it 15 mins before the scheduled start time.

For those that release the password, all you are doing is increasing the number of players, so what's the purpose?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    I have emailed FTP to see if we can unregister everyone except those that are legit, reset the password to something new and go from there.

We'll see what they say
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Banned
    wow this sux but always a password thief somewhere.dont make since .i would rather win a dollar instead of a penny.

Zab
    All fixed

We have a new password.

Those of you who were LEGIT players are still entered in the tournament.

The new password will be released 1 hour prior to the tournament starting for new players.

If this isn't enough time, I'll make it 15 mins.

Great job Zabulus.

Even only 15 minutes of registering the password will still be leaked. We might need to restrict the freerolls.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by FullTiltIronMan View Post
    Great job Zabulus.

Even only 15 minutes of registering the password will still be leaked. We might need to restrict the freerolls.
    I'll see how bad 1 hour is, then maybe cut it down to 15 mins.

It's hard to restrict it because i'd essentially have to submit the list 1-2 days before. Which is okay, but not as good

We'll see how this one goes

it would be better to make them restricted because someone always shares the pass, and releasing it one hour prior to the tournament it`s going to be leaked

IreRaiseU
    I think this is a great first step. Maybe eventually making it restricted when the prize pools become bigger.

I cant see the poker rooms wanting to do this until the prizes are around 50-100$ each freeroll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast