Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Heres my thoughts. The staking page would consist of 3 areas that are listed below
    1) It’s own chat box. New posts (On the right) would only show up for the staking forum itself
    2) A system like the mentoring program. It would show stakers and stakees.. And if they are online or offline. It would also show all the information
    that you guys want + if you click on them more information. You probably have to pay something to be listed so it doesn’t get spammed here.
    3) The actual staking forum itself.

Attachment 2830
    1 and 2 sound like too much clutter.

1. A marketplace thread works just fine for people to post info on what they are looking for as a staker/stakee. Once they find someone to work with, they can take the conversation to bubbles or pms.

2.We can already easily look up to see who is online, and by labeling someone as a staker, they will probably get spammed way more than they want. The only exception is if this isn't really like the mentor program, but more a list of people currently looking to stake/be staked and you can add or delete your name at will.

3. Have a separate forum section for staking would be helpful since there is so much staking going on, and that will probably increase with a new staking section.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Update: Just realized Zab already added the separate forum section for staking!
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    How do I get stats on a site like BCP is the problem
    There is a site that gets, partial stats (pocket fives) so it is possible, but they only track winnings, doesn't mean that other info would be impossible to get though, maybe contact bcp and ask?
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

i have to turn in early tonight, wife sick :/ ill look this over and add more as i think of it, thanks, nice start with the forum tho
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Zab
    Moving this discussion to the staking forum
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456