Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    check out sealsdeals.info i think it could work for a general layout of people posting what they want to run. it lists tournaments etc. on the mentioned site theres a weboftrust. we can link insert a search box which pulls up results in background check. May take some work so the PO page isnt a clusterfuck, but manage a way to list one tournament, such as the big 10 1k GTD. and lists the horses that have posted that want to run it. So all willing horses will be listed under the 1k, others under 12.5k, etc. Some fine tuning and coding could manage to add information such as cashes/money won on stakes/etc listed with the horses
    Also I think people need to understand this isn't gonna be retrofitted - the stats begin when the section is up, too much effort to go back through all the threads and update the horse's history, and I don't trust the horses to omit a bunch of bad tourneys

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Zab
    I can get anything coded up, I just want it to be really good and really specific on what you want \ need
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Also I think people need to understand this isn't gonna be retrofitted - the stats begin when the section is up, too much effort to go back through all the threads and update the horse's history, and I don't trust the horses to omit a bunch of bad tourneys
    Agreed. only pull statistics from day one this begins. i know everyones obv won millions of dollars with ROI's that put sharkscope to shame but yeah. i mean to get it started the stakers/horses already have a general feel for eachother and theres enough of a community doing it that can get this upgrade started and test it.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I can get anything coded up, I just want it to be really good and really specific on what you want \ need
    Will definently need input from others as ive been on both ends of the realm. I think if it had a lay out like the site i mentioned, along with the horse, stats based on the staking alone (which may be a pain in the ass, not sure how it can be done, maybe after a stake is started both parties must complete it after a win/loss submitting information like money won/lost on said stake that was ran and it logged somehow) something like money won being staked, amount of times staked, how much money has been shipped back to stakers (gives incentive to backer if they see if Degen X has shipped back 450 to stakers). Maybe other backers can input what they'd like to see so you can get a good idea of what is sought after when choosing a pony
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Gonna start the post, i may keep updating this

Staker needs
    • Easy link to background checks on horses, both on applications to stakes posted, and on horses posts of a stake they want to play
    • Background check needs to show ALL poker room names the horse plays on, AND EVERY name change the site is aware of thru changing it here. it also needs to show defaults in market AND off site market (defaulting on a stake like for example famfirst did to me doesn't show in check)
    • Should have tracking on horse quality for stakes played here (a player points stat in profile), this is based off total profit in stake, there's easy ways to automate this in a closing stake form, if need to ill explain.
    • There needs to be a easy to see warning for stakers that a horse has rolled (not paid back) on a stake, can be in background check

Staker form needs
    • Site/Room staking on, I would prefer ONLY sites with p2p used, if other sites allowed should be handled separately in off site trades, not in this section
    • Type of stake offering - single game, series, etc, should just be a textbox they can write what they want
    • Terms, so they can put 50/50 SB or whatever they expect, since different terms can apply depending on performance, should also be textbox
    • Time length of stake
    • IMPORTANT - is this a private stake, just like in marketplace. Most annoying thing to stakers is degens applying on a private stake

Taking break lol ill continue in a bit with horse needs etc.
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Zab
    Keep the info coming, I want this done correctly the first time we redo this.

I contacted Sharkscope to get an .api call back.. but they want $200 a month.. So not sure if we'll do that
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Master
    What I would like to see :

I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Zab
    What you have is a good start.. But I need all the functionality.. I want what other sites have, but better

Sorry fell asleep earlier never finished lol ill look at posting during lunch at work on the stakees needs. As far as a sharkscope callback, that's def not needed, for one another profile field allowing a member to manually put a link to search them is adequate, esp because it doesn't even track winning network, without bcp (the MAIN p2p room left), sharkscope is basically useless

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Oh and for functionality, i can give you a detailed description of the code i used to use on my site, but it gets technical and goes into php and mySQL coding, i don't know if you'd really want all the techy stuff as your site runs things a bit different obv. Regardless ill explain what else is needed later today

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast