Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Ok I need some suggestions

I am trying to figure out how to be monetize the site..

If I can generate more revenue from the site, I can add more frequent and bigger free rolls and a larger and better community.

So my question is, why do you guys suggestion?

Adsense- They won't take gambling ads
    Burstmedia - I think they are the same as adsense
    Affiliate Sites - The site gets revenue when people buy stuff? Not likley

Surveys - What about this? Is this something I should look into? Like a points system, where you get points for doing them (Also get points for posts). I don't know how much an affiliate can earn when someone does a survey, anyone know?

Any other suggestions?

Zab
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

How much can you make off each survey? Like a referral fee? I don't even know never really tried one.

BAD MONKEY

Zab
    Ya these ads I have up now don't hardly work. People have to click them :|

And if I tell people to click them, I can get banned
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight
    I think I may have an idea for how to monetize the site. Please message me on AIM and I will tell you what I have thought up.

My aim is [email protected]

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    I would love the surveys for points idea... I am a loyal member of another site that offers the same opportunity. If you do that, I will definitely participate. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Experienced Member
    I would love the surveys for points idea...I think its an easy way for us and you...

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Screw all that crap. All you need to do, is be an affiliate for every poker site that will pay you money to do so, and post the referral banners at the top and bottom of this forum. Screw surveys and screw lame ads, you want to see poker related ads and stuff at a poker related site.

Corporal
    Yeah and I could not be assed with all the messages and phonecalls and letters that comes along with surveys its a nuisance

All the surveys will do is make the site lose members.

But each survey that is completed gives around a dollar so I don't know what is best for the site.

Also doing the surveys will improve the password leaking.

Corporal
    Have to agree with Coddbrunson.Go poker related and try to find about a dozen good players then get them to open an account at an affiliate site.It takes a lot of work but you have a good site here and you should be able to generate a decent mothly revenue.I have a friend who owns a poker web site.He was a poker affiliate manager for 1 of the entraction sites.If you want to get in touch with him and maybe help each other then give me a personal message and i will get you guys together.He has a strong player base and you have an active forum i think you could work together well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast