Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    It's good that someone is monitoring the page to help people understand po, but would you stop spamming my newsfeed!! I don't need reminders of when the tournaments are, neither does anyone else that comes to this site. Save it for important notifications such as new promotions, changes to schedules, those kind of things.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    It's good that someone is monitoring the page to help people understand po, but would you stop spamming my newsfeed!! I don't need reminders of when the tournaments are, neither does anyone else that comes to this site. Save it for important notifications such as new promotions, changes to schedules, those kind of things.
    i disagree, the idea is more posts, more views, more likes, more members if someone has only just liked the page/not joined up yet its good for them to see the next tournament, the fact is there are over 2,000 people on the page and only one person complaining about "spam" is you can of course "hide" posts from your newsfeed so u cant see the regular updates but are free to go on the page at your leasure to see anything new that may/may not be happening
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I have had to ban 3 people for password sharing but for the most part it is people asking for the PW
    I could imagine the number one 'post' to the Facebook Page by thousands will be "what is the password yayaya"

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    no facebook for PO. not what this site needs. facebook is just fuckbook.
    I think there actually is a site named FuckBook, and I'm pretty sure it is nothing like FaceBook...

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    care to explain your signature? lol
    Helmuth antics. The other guy has KK so they get it all in and they run it 4 times and helmuth loses 3 times lolz.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned God
    wait helmuth had trips here to the kk
    I need to see this hand!

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    i disagree, the idea is more posts, more views, more likes, more members if someone has only just liked the page/not joined up yet its good for them to see the next tournament, the fact is there are over 2,000 people on the page and only one person complaining about "spam" is you can of course "hide" posts from your newsfeed so u cant see the regular updates but are free to go on the page at your leasure to see anything new that may/may not be happening
    Of course you disagree with me. What else is new. The point is, that I WILL be blocking PO updates if I feel they are spamming my newsfeed with the obvious, so there is a high likelihood that other people will feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Of course you disagree with me. What else is new. The point is, that I WILL be blocking PO updates if I feel they are spamming my newsfeed with the obvious, so there is a high likelihood that other people will feel the same way.
    way to miss the easy sollution, hiding the posts from your news feed without having to block/unlike the page is the best option for you, and once again you are the ONLY person complaining about this and the fact that likes are steadily going up not down goes against what you are saying

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i also agree that the PO news feeds are super freaking annoying. I dont block it because i dont want to miss it if there actually is an important one. there may already be this option im not sure but if not it would be nice if there were an option that allowed you to opt out of certain alerts, for example i could opt out of being notified of tournaments then i wouldnt get spammed 10 times a day but i would be notified when there is a software update or something.

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    i also agree that the PO news feeds are super freaking annoying. I dont block it because i dont want to miss it if there actually is an important one. there may already be this option im not sure but if not it would be nice if there were an option that allowed you to opt out of certain alerts, for example i could opt out of being notified of tournaments then i wouldnt get spammed 10 times a day but i would be notified when there is a software update or something.
    yes there is an option for this, i think if you go to the down arrow of a post by the page, should be a list of options for hiding the post/amount that show in your news feed i personally dont get that many posts on my newsfeed from the page but obviously the way facebook is at the minute nothing is standard

Its looking good, nice to see the page is active again. Keep up the great work!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast