Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Forget about October.. Should have everything resolved in November.. If it's a case of them randomly guessing 10,000 passwords, then I'll increase the number and add letters in them.
    nice, lol

what are the times of the november tournament?

To catch me, you gotta be fast. To find me, you gotta be smart, To be me...Ha! You gotta be kidding!

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

By the way,
    "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Master
    still dont show the PO freeroll in my pokerstars private room.i can post the results no problem.
    how the gipsyteam can make tickets and fpp buyin and pokerowned cant?
    pokerstars2.jpg

PokerOwned Master
    Zab, If you PM me the Tournament ID's for the next like say month ( or whatever you have scheduled ) I can request results from PS directly from the client via email, and post them up once a day or so...
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

PokerOwned Master
    As for sneaks, why not make it tickets ? That is how most are run now anyways...

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    As for sneaks, why not make it tickets ? That is how most are run now anyways...
    Most what? I cannot give out tickets for my tourneys (I dont think)

Correct me if I am wrong?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master

Well lots of PS Private Tournaments require tickets to join. So I am guessing ours could be done the same ?

yeah..u get a ticket and then ur account is for so saying "linked" to that private games till the ticket expires(1month, 1year..whatever) , some forums have very hard criteria to make sure only really reliable members get a ticket...i dont see how that applies to pokerowned games thou... cause most of these forums have a weekly or a monthly game only...u wouldnt be able to charge particular games with the opt in system, unless u could do both ticket AND passwords, so PO would issue tickets to reliable members and they then would be able to choose the games they want to play and then opt in and get the password on PO, see... non-trustable members would be able to opt in or even steal the password from somewhere, but once they dont have the ticket the password would be useless...dunno if PS allows a Ticket + Password combo thou.....
    The X point here thou seems to be >Who would deserve a ticket?< ....cause once you have a ticket u would be able to sneak in with stolen passwords again..or share passwords with particular closed groups that also have a ticket, lets say 10 chinese(just an example!) friends have managed to get a ticket, just one of them now needs to opt in and get the password and then share it with all others..we would have to be very SELECTIVE choosing who would deserve a ticket...one thing is sure thou, there would be an end for the FacebookFest passwords sharing......
    Last edited by Swittie; 11-05-2014 at 10:59 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast