Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Complete Staking Revamp

Find some flaws, offer some suggestions:

Revamped Staking Program:

1. Show their marketplace and loan shark rating % so users can get an idea who they are staking. Member since etc..
    2. Becoming verified... send $1 to a mod, they will send it back. Mods will have the ability to mark a user "Carbon Verified"
    3. Green 'available' light next to a user name if they are online (Msg them in real time to make sure they are ready to use the stake)
    4. Default users are blocked (like other promotions)
    5. Person being staked choose if it's a PokerOwned 'Carbon' tournament or other
    6. If Carbon, the NEXT tournament they play in counts as a stake 50\50 split
    7. If not Carbon, proceed to next steps
    8. Person being staked costs them 10 points just to list a stake (So we don't get spammed, possible insurance bank?) Stake requests last for 24 hours??
    9. Person being staked must put up dollar amount = # of points. So if the amount they want to be staked is $5.00 the user must put up 500 points as some 'insurance'
    10. Person being staked enters the site name + tourney ID or SNG information. Or cash game
    11. If cash game, person being staked describes the terms (How long, what levels, when payback occurs)
    12. Person being staked enters the amount they are willing to pay the person who stakes (% split)
    13. Person being staked enters the screen name to send payment to
    14. Person being staked enters details how they will repay the stake
    15. Person STAKING, after competition of the tournament answers the following questions
    16. - Did the person you staked make it in the money (yes or no)
    17. - If yes, how much money did they win total (This will count towards the person BEING staked ROI which would be some type of math formula to figure out who's good to stake)
    18. - Did the person pay you (Leave feedback)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

1st
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Master
    Absolutely fantastic Zab

PokerOwned Master
    When does this go into effect?

Survey Master
    i agree with some of this but also disagree with some. obv if a person is asking or applying for a stake they are probably broke. they shouldnt have to put up points as insurance. they most likely wont have the points. staking is a money making venture and has risks. obv the staker is taking all the risks and they need to be careful on whom they choose to stake. just doenst seem like a very good idea to make them put up points to be staked.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i agree with some of this but also disagree with some. obv if a person is asking or applying for a stake they are probably broke. they shouldnt have to put up points as insurance. they most likely wont have the points. staking is a money making venture and has risks. obv the staker is taking all the risks and they need to be careful on whom they choose to stake. just doenst seem like a very good idea to make them put up points to be staked.
    Not totally true with the person being broke asking for a stake, some do it for BR management

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sounds great... If you want me to be the first one to try it out and give some stakes out I will, Just let me know. Ill look over it all and see if I think there is anything you can add or change.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    When does this go into effect?
    Still in design \ look for flaws stage
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Ill par take in this too

Survey Master
    also if im staking someone it should be their responsibility to answer your final questions not mine. if they put up a tourney id ill be able to see if they entered the tourney and if they cashed. all your final questions should be in their rail. i may be busy playing or doing something else. i shouldnt have to watch the person i staked. only question i should have to answer as a staker is did i get paid.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast