Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66766.26

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Am I ever gonna get credit for any idea I give you?

great idea, rivdee

I remember disagreeing with this when it was first brought up. People dont have a right to know someone elses screen-name. Alot of people like to keep their names private so other people cant use the info from their other names to see how they play. Should definately be an option to keep this private.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Very good sir! although back in the day I never had the same SN for a different reason(avoid sniffers)

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    yes i like this idea. i dont think im well known enough because i always get suckedout. high5
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I remember disagreeing with this when it was first brought up. People dont have a right to know someone elses screen-name. Alot of people like to keep their names private so other people cant use the info from their other names to see how they play. Should definately be an option to keep this private.
    With all the promotions that rely on screen names, I think it's very necessary
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Yup I don't like this, it should be private

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    Yup I don't like this, it should be private
    You do realize these are shown every time someone does a LLB, Donkey Bet, Fantasy bet and so on right? They have been shown forever.. Just now they are in 1 spot, nice and neat.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

that is a very cool upgrade....will save me from having to look everyone up for users vn zab

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    You do realize these are shown every time someone does a LLB, Donkey Bet, Fantasy bet and so on right? They have been shown forever.. Just now they are in 1 spot, nice and neat.
    I have never done a LLB, Donket bet, Fantasy bet or any other kind of promo on any site other than Carbon yet my screen-name on every other site from william hill to SWC is on blast.

Thing is my screen-name on every other site is pretty much the same so I got nothing to hide. I just dont agree with it.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    great upgrade!! there was lots of times i was trying to figure who people were!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast