Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

OFFICIAL POKEROWNED FACEBOOK page come share your opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not sure how many of our members have facebook, but i guess we will see. i would like some feedback/ideas on what people like/dislike about the page. its currently focused towards alot towards poker stars , but i feel that zab should expand the content of the page. how does everyone else feel about this, and what would you like to see to bring in new members. also if you have ideas to benifit current members, all feedback will be appreciated. im including a direct link to the page and encourage everyone to check it out and while your there you may as well like the page lol

Facebook page

thanks in advance for everyones input in this matter

if the link above dont work try this one https://www.facebook.com/PokerOwned
    Last edited by treeman69; 11-14-2013 at 10:26 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    I would never let any of you degens into my personal life via facebook. let alone view my default picture
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    I would never let any of you degens into my personal life via facebook. let alone view my default picture
    no need to friend anyone just check the page out lol

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    haha i know. im not sure what else you can really do with it? i mean it updates to the upcoming tournys, gives the info, time, PO's 'mission statement' if you will.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

$15 BCP freeroll on in just under an hours time sign up for the password. I see theses games pop up on FB. all reg under an hour. There is no way some can register for PO, earn the points, download BCP, register for game all under an hour. Its not really free it cost points. just misleading me.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    i hear ya ., butt you have your picture in your signature duh doc
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    $15 BCP freeroll on in just under an hours time sign up for the password. I see theses games pop up on FB. all reg under an hour. There is no way some can register for PO, earn the points, download BCP, register for game all under an hour. Its not really free it cost points. just misleading me.
    so longer notification time and with a point cost included in the description?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    so longer notification time and with a point cost included in the description?
    brilliant

what if someone decided to password share on there?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    what if someone decided to password share on there?
    fairly sure they would be banned from the page
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast