Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Zab

What's Working redone a bit

I am thinking about changing all time surveys that worked to last 2 weeks top ones that are working.

That would help more wouldn't it?

Also, if you CANNOT REMEMBER what survey you did, each site has a help link you can use (For missing points etc) it also shows you everything you got credit for.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    The all time is a bit outdated in that some offers are gone. Two weeks would be good and useful but might cut off some valid "live" surveys from view. Somewhere around 30 days might be a better balance.

If you want to do it deluxe style you could do a drop down list where we could choose from say last 24 hours, last 3 days, last week, last month, and all time. I don't know how you are doing your DB stuff on the back end so maybe that's not practical.

PokerOwned God
    Good idea, I think this would be more helpful to find currently working things

Zab
    I'll probably get this done today
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sounds good. I will make a better effort to do this. If I find a good one I always share the info.

That sounds awesome Zab. Sometimes I go days without checking it and it only goes so far.

PokerOwned Veteran
    This sounds like a great idea.