Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: watering hole!

watering hole!

I have come to realize in a short period of time poker owned is a watering hole for the biggest losers in internet poker. They exhausted there finance's on real poker sites so they come here for free money. The sad thing is there game will not improve because merge programming rewards these retards so they truly believe they are good. When you brag about a BIG win being a 150 bucks you know you a chump and poker owned is were you belong. I wish the best of luck to the 1% on here that have skills or on here to have fun and just playing a game.

who took u out this time?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    who took u out this time?
    I think Mit's issues have less to do with PokerOwned and more to do with the quality of players that the Carbon market attracts. Carbon has and always will be where the fish play. With their high volume of freerolls and smaller entry tournaments the site promotes itself to the "average" small stakes player and/or those who wish to play for free yet still have the chance to win something. This ultimately leads to the freerollers dominating the lower buy-in games highly decreasing the quality of play. That being said as soon as the USA poker market stabilizes again you will see many regulars quickly find a new home.
    Last edited by NascarFanSS; 12-24-2011 at 02:06 PM.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

fine by me lol i will admit that im a freeroller but due to the fact i dont have the extra cash to deposit else i would however this does not make me a donk lol ive been on carbon for years n i cant see me going anywhere anytime soon

like I said and nothing more needs to be said azreal prime example. "new I was behind and still called". Typical poker owned play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mit420 View Post
    like I said and nothing more needs to be said azreal prime example. "new I was behind and still called". Typical poker owned play.
    just a gut feeling i had on that one hand the player gave no indication that he had the straight both had poket pairs he checked the turn and gave a value bet on the river first hand in any game u never know what your dealing with

i know you are an american and thus arrogance comes as standard but srsly

My online accounts for 2 years. Nascarfanss will vouch over 50k in winnings. I take poker serious not just a game. Only reason little arrogant.
    KINGSLEEZE Absolute Poker / UltimateBet Player Profile
    FILTER RESULTS: FROM: TO:
    2009 2010 2011 FEB-11
    TOURNEY RESULTS
    BUY-IN/GAME TYPE
    WHO'S VIEWED
    VIEW AS V.1.0
    MTTs
    MTT SIT N GOS
    HEADS UP
    SATELLITES
    RANKINGS
    MTT MT-SNG HU SAT TOTALS
    Winnings:$9,413.73$0.00$0.00$1,116.00$10,529.73Est .MIT420 Absolute Poker / UltimateBet Player Profile
    FILTER RESULTS: FROM: TO:
    2009 2010 2011 FEB-11MAR-11APR-11MAY-11JUN-11JUL-11AUG-11SEP-11OCT-11NOV-11

SUMMARY
    TOURNEY RESULTS
    BUY-IN/GAME TYPE
    WHO'S VIEWED
    VIEW AS V.1.0
    MTTs
    MTT SIT N GOS
    HEADS UP
    SATELLITES
    RANKINGS
    MTT MT-SNG HU SAT TOTALS
    Winnings:$43,700.48$0.00$0.00$3,190.10$46,890.58Es t.Profits:

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    fine by me lol i will admit that im a freeroller but due to the fact i dont have the extra cash to deposit else i would however this does not make me a donk lol ive been on carbon for years n i cant see me going anywhere anytime soon
    Exactly the point .. being a freeroller you have no concept of playing every hand with precise decision making and understanding. Not for just one tourney but for game after game .. hand after hand .. day after day. I will admit I started off playing freerolls on Full Tilt but honed my game so that I could break away from that mentality and into a consistently winning players mentality. You don't win 50K like Mit did playing full time or 10k playing part time like I did with a freeroller mentality. I feel sorry for those who fail to see that.......

NascarFanSS *FullTiltPoker Player Profile

FILTER RESULTS: FROM: 01/01/2011 TO: 4/24/2011

SUMMARY
    TOURNEY RESULTS
    BUY-IN/GAME TYPE
    WHO'S VIEWED
    VIEW AS V.1.0
    MTTs
    MTT SIT N GOS
    HEADS UP
    SATELLITES
    RANKINGS
    MTT MT-SNG HU SAT TOTALS
    Winnings:$5,937.02 $0.00 $0.00 $328.20 $6,265.22 Est. Buy-Ins: Est. Rake

Largest Cash: $900.00 Average Cash: $48.57
    Largest Buy-In: $200.00 Average Buy-In:

Wins: 7 0.97% Return on Investment:
    Seconds: 4 0.56% Average Finish: 46/100
    Thirds: 12 1.67% Average Expectation:
    Top 3 Rate: 23 3.20% Average Field Size: 1,403
    Final Tables: 51 7.09% Average Buy-Ins Won:
    Cashes: 129 17.94%
    Total Played: 719

That was just first few months of this year when I finally dedicated real time to playing... Can also search NascarFanSS on Stars for another grand during same time period and TheComeBacKing which I played on full tilt with for only a couple weeks and won another $1300 during same time period.
    Last edited by NascarFanSS; 12-24-2011 at 02:36 PM.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

My question to you is, if you have won 50K in the last two years , why in the hell are you playing in the PO freerolls anyway,,,,unless you have 50K in winnings in the last two years, that are off set by 75K in losses...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast