Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    Zab

New Upgrade - PokerOwned Speedway -

GENTLEMEN, START YOUR ENGINES!

The PokerOwned Speedyway Promotion can be found here under the promotions tab in a few minutes

What is the PokerOwned Speedway?

The PokerOwned Speedway is what I would call a passive promotion. Passive because you don’t have to opt in, or do anything except play in our tournaments. (POKEROWNED TOURNEYS)

Who can play in the PokerOwned Speedway?

Every time you PLAY in 1 PokerOwned tournament you get 1 POINT, we re-seed everyone based on how many points the accrued through the week.

We take the TOP 50 PEOPLE that played in the most tournaments from the previous week.

Top 50 people, can you explain that?

There are 10 cars total, each ‘car’ will have 5 members. 5 times 10 = 50 people. If you did not qualify for this week’s speedway, play in more tournaments during the week and perhaps you will make it into the next weeks.

Great, I qualified for this week’s speedway, now what??

Now, you play in PokerOwned tournaments. Whenever you WIN money, your entire car’s value goes up. We take the SUM of all your money won in your entire car and compare it to the other cars. Whoever’s car has the most money won, will win this weeks speedway promotion.

This is great, my car is doing awesome, but it says something about a driver and pit crew, what does this mean?

Not only are you competing with other cars for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, you are also competing within your own car to see who is the “driver”. After all, who makes the most money, the driver or the pit crew? If your car does place in the top 3 the driver will take home 40% of the prize pool while each pit crew member will earn 15% of the prize pool!

Awesome, do the members of my team change through out the week?

YES! "You're Fired" We have a new upgrade which allows the driver of the car to replace people now that have not produced anything. See this upgrade below!

Isn’t it unfair to give me people in my car that played in the least amount of tournaments last week?

No, this is absolutely fair the way the cars are seeded. Based on the previous weeks results (Meaning the # of FTP, Carbon or Cake tournaments they played in) cars are seeded accordingly:

1st most played – Car 1
    2nd most played - Car 2
    and so on.

It is what is referred to as a "Snake Draft" meaning it goes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10,9,8,7,6 and so. An example would be Car #1 would have the #1 overall point getter as well as #20, #21, #40 & #41

New "You're Fired" Upgrade as follows:

Tired of picking up the slack for your car?

Tired of lazy crew members not pulling their weight?

WE HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOU!

As the DRIVER of the car, once per 24 hours, per car you can fire the dead weight off your car starting Wednesday's each week. You can ONLY fire someone who has produced NOTHING $0.00. Everyone else is protected all week.

What the hell, I made it into a Car and now I am fired!?!?!?

Yup, we gave you a chance Monday (6 games) and Tuesday (6 games) to produce for your car. If you aren't helping your car, you are hurting it. Time to get rid of the dead weight!

This seems unfair to pick up people who have earned a bunch of money already this week?

Not really, when you HIRE someone into your car, you don't get credit for any of the weeks past performance. So even if they earned $55.00 this week so far, once they enter your car, they are reset to $0.00.

You are essentially replacing inactive or 'cold' players with more active or 'hot' ones..

How do I hire someone?

If you are the driver, after you fire someone, you will be presented a list of players and how they have performed so far this week.

NOTE: As of July 8th, we reduced the # of cars to 5
    Last edited by Zab; 07-08-2015 at 02:47 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow, what a sweet promotion, i be in it! my car has no brakes, so hop on in!

Zab
    Discin you are the overall #1 seed btw for this week
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Banned
    this sounds great you can count me in and will play as many as i can. But sounds like a great promo and cant wait to play

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by acetoo View Post
    this sounds great you can count me in and will play as many as i can. But sounds like a great promo and cant wait to play
    Its passive.. meaning you either qualify and get free points.. or you dont

PokerOwned Master
    hey Zab...once you are in a car you say "Now, you play in FTP tournaments. Whenever you WIN money, your entire car’s value goes up."
    Is that ALL FULLTILT TOURNEYS OR JUST THE POKEROWNED FULL TILT TOURNEYS?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    #1 seed gonna need a good team.. lets go team!! my team is reckless! (o=

Elite PokerOwned Member
    disicin i can be in ur team.

If the system as the same as Railbirds it will be other tournaments I think, but dunno how that's actually work
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    hey Zab...once you are in a car you say "Now, you play in FTP tournaments. Whenever you WIN money, your entire car’s value goes up."
    Is that ALL FULLTILT TOURNEYS OR JUST THE POKEROWNED FULL TILT TOURNEYS?
    Pokerowned Full Tilt money

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast