Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    At first I thought this was about Nascar or something, thankfully I finally checked the info out. Hopefully I'll be on there for next week haha

You have to be the driver and you have to wait until Wednesday I believe before you can fire anyone......so just wait and relax

Cool crew member

The more members that join, the harder its going to get to get in. Which is fine, just suggesting another way to increase participants is to add a crew member instead of add a car. But the way it is is fine also.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    How about upgrading the SpeedWay a small bit???

-- if you get on a Car on Monday they should PM you -- If you get Fired they should PM you -- if you get hired they should PM u

The vast majority of people do not even know they are in a speedway car each week, and many have never even head of it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that's a lot of pms if you ask me, and it might affect their play

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    How about upgrading the SpeedWay a small bit???

-- if you get on a Car on Monday they should PM you -- If you get Fired they should PM you -- if you get hired they should PM u

The vast majority of people do not even know they are in a speedway car each week, and many have never even head of it.
    why should they? i dont quite understand your thinking...its a PASSIVE promotion which means that doesnt matter if they know or not because tbf if ure in the game you should be in it to win it anyway

the ONLY person that should maybe get a pm/notification is the driver of the car on weds as they are the ones that have the power to hire/fire people outside of that pms and notifications are useless and a waste of time
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

how about upgrade for all time leading car for client theres no way possible to cash the current champs we dont play for that much money.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    how about upgrade for all time leading car for client theres no way possible to cash the current champs we dont play for that much money.
    Yeah i was thinking the same thing. Get rid of the highest winning car and replace it with the clients highest.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

@ZAB
    too many cars can we lose 2 car top 8 we never have anyone to fire I wannta fire your ass, re new the record new record to chase for client. make grinder challenge like 44-46 points 40 to easy thanks zab
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Experienced Member
    uhmmm.dont know how to start with this game cause i never saw an option to follow or any help.but thanks .good promotion from pokerowned very well stablize.group yes....

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast