Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Zab

New Upgrade - PokerOwned Raffle -

What is this?

This is raffle contest where you can win big points! It should be self explanatory. It runs every 15 minutes

How do I get tickets?

You can obtain tickets several ways

1) Buy them. Each ticket will cost 10 points. A portion (8 points) of those ticket will go towards the prize pool, a portion (2 points) of the ticket will go towards reseeding the next contest if the prize pool drops below 2500 points.

2) Earn them. For every survey you do over 25 points, you will get 1 raffle ticket. Please note: You will need to use your raffle ticket within 24 hours as it will get reset.

3) If your EARNED points have exceeded your FREE points, then you will get 1 free raffle ticket every day you login. Just like now, you cannot scratch the daily lottery ticket if your FREE points have exceeded your EARNED points..

*** PLEASE NOTE *** For #2 & #3 for you to get free tickets, you must apply for and be approved for PokerOwned VIP (So we can verify you)

On #1, you said the prize pool does not drop below 13000 points, please explain.

If the prize pool ever drops below 13,000 points, we automatically bump it back up to 13,000.

Looks hard to win, will you add more ways to win?

Yes, we're also probably going to add a 1st # bonus. That is, if you hit the first # exactly correct (1:36 chance) you will win a few points.

How much can I win?

Match all 3 numbers, in the exact order and win 50% of the pot. (Odds of winning: 1:42840)
    Match all 3 numbers, out of order, and win 10% of the pot. (Odds of winning: 1:7140)
    Match the first 2 numbers in order and win 5% of the pot. (Odds of winning: 1:1260)
    Match any 2 numbers drawn, and win 1% of the pot. (Odds of winning: 1:210)
    Match the 1st number exactly right win a free raffle ticket. (Odds of winning: 1:36)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zab; 06-26-2014 at 11:19 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    I am thinking 15 points for the raffle tickets? 10 points? What do you think?

Also

3) If your EARNED points have exceeded your FREE points, then you will get 1 free raffle ticket every day you login. Just like now, you cannot scratch the daily lottery ticket if your FREE points have exceeded your EARNED points.. *** NOTE *** I am considering not doing this. I think you should have to earn your way for a raffle ticket.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I am thinking 15 points for the raffle tickets? 10 points? What do you think?
    I would buy more if they were ten points a piece for the raffle ticket. I think there would be enough members that would buy and earn them to keep the prizepool seeded, if not you could always up the price to 15 points if you need to.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I would buy more if they were ten points a piece for the raffle ticket. I think there would be enough members that would buy and earn them to keep the prizepool seeded, if not you could always up the price to 15 points if you need to.
    I spent 2700 points per day on the raffle, so I am not trying to make money off this I think it could be fun though

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I spent 2700 points per day on the raffle, so I am not trying to make money off this I think it could be fun though
    Another very solid promo Zab. One more part of the site that I will be an active member/daily user of.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    dont let this replace the lottery too!!!! just the daily raffle.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by prime14k View Post
    dont let this replace the lottery too!!!! just the daily raffle.
    Lottery is gone!

PokerOwned God
    Sounds interesting, but I guess I will never win it

not with that attitude,lol jk, lets get it on! shuffle up and deal!

www.legitgptsites.com

sounds epic i just gotta remember to redeem my shit cuz i know damn well ill forget im guessing there will be an announcement of some sort when it goes live
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast