Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Only 14 in this week. This is a great promotion, but maybe we need to brainstorm ideas to get more people into it. I still think the main problem is people not wanting to have to commit to 2 games a day (if you don't end up heads-up). If we could make it so you didn't have to worry about only playing once it might help. Or maybe if it was spread out over multiple days rather than one round per day.

as it sounds good...thats more complicated than what he initially was trying to do...just another semi simple promo for others to get involved in....if thats the case that would run along the lines of like org does with the seasonal games.....i think there should be overall pt leaders for month or so and then top 25 or so play a special game rewarding pts etc etc.....also think they should be min 150 pts on each mod that plays any po game....another thing to look forward to being that these days even im finding it harder to get pts....and im not talking about 1k in pts...im talking 10-25k etcetc

i think just having it as 1 heads up game, if your not in a heads up game then it should go off the rating of the first game you play...
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    i think just having it as 1 heads up game, if your not in a heads up game then it should go off the rating of the first game you play...
    This might help. I don?t participate, because I can normally only play 1 game per day.

PokerOwned Moderator
    I would actually pay to enter .. if i was around weekends to play .. thus i will stay "passively entered " and be knocked out every weekend lol .. I would be interested in in playing this promo in a "mini format" ie : have a weekday (mon-wed) and or weekend (fri-sun) promo of 3 days

SPAM: this promo is very nice promo, wow
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    33 buy-ins this week. Good to see the numbers go up with the changes. Looking forward to getting back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I'll decrease the buyin
    I think I should try to add BCP somehow
    IVE never done this promo yet,,,,, casue i ususaly only play ONE carb a day and then a BCP game... so have u ADDED BCP to this promo yet zab?? i havent heard if u have ?? and if not,,,, does it work now ,if u o nly play like one carb a day??? i dont play juicy and no lock now too... so wondering, if worth it to play.., ok ty for info..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    IVE never done this promo yet,,,,, casue i ususaly only play ONE carb a day and then a BCP game... so have u ADDED BCP to this promo yet zab?? i havent heard if u have ?? and if not,,,, does it work now ,if u o nly play like one carb a day??? i dont play juicy and no lock now too... so wondering, if worth it to play.., ok ty for info..
    yea I don't have enough free time to utilize this promotion.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    I have always thought this was a great promo from the getgo, and with the original rules. Was sad when I saw the participation go down so low. So I am glad Zab made a stab at reviving the game with some amendments to the play.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast