Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

New Upgrade ** Task Ticker, What's Working, Follow the Leader **

This was a MAJOR upgrade. So many moving parts on the what's working. We're almost done, but I figured I'd write the faq now.

Let's break this down into each section

Section 1: Follow the Leader

What is follow the leader?
    If you have ever seen the Task Ticker, sometimes you see someone convert an offer, then 2-3 follow. I see it all the time in the chatbox. Hey, this offer is converting, go and try this.

Well now, you will get compensated for it!! *** No Crowdflower Sorry ***

How will I get compensated?
    You will get 10% of the offers value EVERY TIME someone else converts the offer for 30 minutes. Your timer counts down from 30 minutes to 0. If it reaches 0, you are no longer the leader.

If someone converts the offer, your timer is RESET to 30 minutes.

By resetting it, we're encouraging you to get others to convert your offer.

How will I know how much time I have left being the leader?
    There will be a countdown clock on the offers information page that only you as the leader can see to avoid abuse.

Abuse? How would people abuse this?
    Imagine there's an offer that is converting well, you want to be the leader. So you think you will wait it out until the leader is no longer the leader.. You would then become the leader.

We have done 2 things to prevent this

1) No one knows what the countdown clock is except the leader
    2) Once an offer has a leader, no one else can be the leader on the same offer for 8 hours.

We all know that offers go up, they go down. They expire, they come back. So if you want to convert the offer, you'd better do it now.

Awesome, how do I become a leader again?
    The task ticker has been upgraded with the new "What's Working" information. It will be painfully obvious how you add information to offers.

When you click it, you add the offers information including: Title, Instructions and Duration (To help others convert it).

YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES FROM THE TIME YOU CONVERTED THE OFFER BEFORE YOU CANNOT BE THE LEADER ON THE OFFER

Why do I only get 15 minutes?
    We want active offers, fresh off the task ticker box. We want you online helping others convert. We don't want you coming in an hour later, 2 hours, 10 hours and becoming a leader on an offer you did too long ago.

If you want the 10% bonus, do it within 15 minutes and there you go.

Section 2: Task Ticker Upgrade

You have already noticed we added Crowdflower, HyprMX, Virool and Radio Loyalty counter at the top. We're also (as previously mentioned) going to be adding the new "What's working" or "HEY, YOU COMPLETED AN OFFER, CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR 1% BONUS".

We will also block out purchased points from the ticker.

How? Inside the task ticker, on the footer, there will be slowly flashing text that will tell you to click it to add what's working info for your 1% bonus or to become "The Leader".

The task ticker will also tell you if an offer has a current leader as well as letting you know if there is information on an offer.

What information? Title, Instructions on how to convert it and duration (How long it took to convert).

Last, all offers will show a +# next to them. So +5 etc.. Showing how many times it has converted. Clicking that will list all users and when they converted the offer for the past 2 weeks.

Section 3: What's Working

This was the major change. No longer are we asking you for information on sites that we already have the title for, which includes Matomy, Peanut Labs, PO Tasks, and WallAds.

And now the biggest change. If you complete an offer for 680 points on Sponsorpay, there are some rules to getting your 1% bonus:

1) You have 24 hours to add the whats working information
    2) If someone else put the name in WITHIN 24 hours of you doing the same point offer on the same site, we assume it's the same offer, so you won't get a chance to put in the what's working info (We assume we already have it)
    3) If you wait to add the offer, let's say 6 hours.. And someone ELSE puts in the info before you, then you will no longer be able to put the info in.

Big changes..
    Last edited by Zab; 04-27-2014 at 11:56 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    follow the leader sounds pretty bad ass
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Awesome awesome upgrade. Encourages more tasking and will get people to actually help others with an incentive.

Nice job zab AND DEV (people forget how crucial he is to this place)

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Zab
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Awesome awesome upgrade. Encourages more tasking and will get people to actually help others with an incentive.

Nice job zab AND DEV (people forget how crucial he is to this place)
    Ya he does great work.

This one kept taking on a life of it's own.. Next upgrade for this is a gauge you fill up through out the month.. A Leadership bonus to drop a bigger bonus..

But wanted to get this live first

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think the 8 hour thing kind of sucks, what if somebody completes an offer at an off hour and just nobody's there to follow up? But I get it what do you do? People waiting was my first thought. Free extra points for doing what you're going to do anyway is a win win. I really like the gauge idea too that'll really boost activity.

This is awesome Zab, I can't wait till it goes live and I know it will help many members with finding converting offers easier.

I wasn't expecting much when I opened this, but I was pleasantly surprised. This sounds great! Thanks Zab.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by bfelber57 View Post
    I think the 8 hour thing kind of sucks, what if somebody completes an offer at an off hour and just nobody's there to follow up? But I get it what do you do? People waiting was my first thought. Free extra points for doing what you're going to do anyway is a win win. I really like the gauge idea too that'll really boost activity.
    Ya, what can you do... I want to avoid abuse.. maybe I'll make it 2 hours or 1 hour..

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ya, what can you do... I want to avoid abuse.. maybe I'll make it 2 hours or 1 hour..
    I think something in the 2 to 4 range should work. It would just suck for something like a 5 am convert to kill it until 1 pm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast