Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Experienced Member
    This is a great idea! Will def be doing it once you allow me! Thanks for another great way to earn points that is a lot less headache than some of the offerwall stuff! (no offense)! I like those too, this will just be quicker it seems!
    Last edited by MamaBee31636; 05-05-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Experienced Member
    I would like to do this with some of my BCP funds. As a new player, I completely understand the trust level rating system & the need for verifying before releasing the points. My question is are there detailed instructions anywhere on exactly how & who to I would send my funds to? Thanks!
    Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength.
    ~Saint Francis de Sales

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Pawn shop weeee anybody ever been to ricks shop in vegas!! Thinkin of checking it out!

im confused. why would anyone want to pawn 1bcp for 425 points if they could sell it for 500 points

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Experienced Member
    Zab, if you'll let me, I would like to do this please. Can you post here what player name for BCP I would transfer funds to? Or PM me please? Thanks!! I posted on this thread few days ago about it, but now I can't find my posts or if you had replied...?
    Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength.
    ~Saint Francis de Sales

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaBee31636 View Post
    Zab, if you'll let me, I would like to do this please. Can you post here what player name for BCP I would transfer funds to? Or PM me please? Thanks!! I posted on this thread few days ago about it, but now I can't find my posts or if you had replied...?
    it will tell u when u transfer...or u could sell it to me
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaBee31636 View Post
    all you have to do is go to the pawnshop section and it will tell you where to send it to..pokerowned1 is zab sn btw

wow sounds like a good idea. Should help out a few people

I'd like to try this out too, can anyone tell me when transferring from Black Chip which P2P transfer do you use? On my withdrawal screen I see two. One for Western Union (WU) and one for Money Gram (MG). Also wondering if this is the right option as both of mine say minimum of $100. Is there something else you gotta do to be able to send $25 or less?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789