Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    nice site keeps getting better....................

PokerOwned Master
    should it not be equal to the price of trading points for money redems

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Thought there would be a bunch more comments on this!
    About damn time you get the best of both worlds, Zab.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

That being said.............................................. ..........
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    NOT LIVE YET!!!!!!!!!! This is a big upgrade, might take a few days but it's getting there!

What is this?
    In a nutshell, if you have extra poker funds on some sites, we will trade you those funds for PokerOwned points. Another way for you to get points!

What kind of rate are you giving?
    The rate is similar (but slightly better) than if you were to purchase points. We think it will be 300 points per $1.00.

Why are the rates so low?
    2 Reasons.

#1 This is no different than if you bought points. We are introducing (potentially) a TON of new Points into the system that were not 'earned' by the offerwalls, so we had to offset it a bit

#2 There is a thriving secondary market where users trade with each other, we absolutely didn't want to effect that.

Not bad so far, what is the intent of this upgrade?
    Users sometimes have funds at sites they don't intend to play at. Imagine if you spent 90 points at a Lock free roll, you win $8.00. You could then trade those back to use for 2400 points. Now users have interest in playing at all sites.

How long do I have to wait once I send you the funds?
    There are 2 options here, and it is all based on your "trust level"

Option 1 - Your trust level is 0, that is, you must wait until I manually verify that you actually sent me the funds. Once I verify it, the points will release into your account.

Option 2 - Your trust level is between 1 and 25. This means, I trust you. I give you the points UP FRONT INSTANTLY before I actually verify that you sent the points.

Explain the Trust Levels a bit to me.
    Depending on how long you have been on the site, how much I personally trust you, I will set your levels between 0-25. That is, you can send up to $25 and instantly get 25 x 300 or 7500 points right away.

How do I apply for higher trust levels?
    Once a month you can click "Request Trust Level". From there, I will edit it or leave it the same. It's all personal feel and how much I am comfortable floating you.

If you are new, don't even bother apply. You won't get it (In fact I'll probably put something in that you have to be at least 1-2 months old before you can even apply)

What happens if I send you a 'trust' payment and I actually didn't send it!
    Your trust level will be lowered to 0 and you will get deducted all the points I sent you. Period.

How much can I send at once?
    You can send 1 transfer up to $25. Only 1, once that's complete you can do another.

Will you have more rooms? What about BitCoins? What about Amazon Gift Cards?
    Yes, more rooms, possible BitCoins and other Gift Cards!
    Nice upgrade, good stuff Zab. Definitely will help out a LOT of members. Thanks again for the awesome upgrades!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like cause I don't play much else on lock bit free rolls lol
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

That trust level idea is going to be interesting so see how that plays out, so many here have trusted other members and even long time members and have gotten the old splintered D*** in the A**.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    nice Zab I think this could help your business grow even farther & faster congrats on the new idea & I hope it continues to grow for you!!

PokerOwned God
    How do players send the money to you Zab ?

PokerOwned Master
    lol all sounds awesome... but if i was you id leave my hands away from bitcoin

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast