Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

New Upgrade - What's Working -

This should be an upgrade for EVERYONE.

What's Working

Basically, we want to help each other letting everyone know WHICH surveys specifically are working.

On the main page you will see a new box on the RIGHT SIDE. In this box, it will show your LATEST 2 tasks\surveys that you got credit for. After 1 week, they will expire (If you don't put anything in)

*** Note: Zab's Tasks don't go here, we already do this in Zab's Tasks

When you complete a survey\task, click add info. This will take you to a page where you will enter in your country. If you country isn't listed, let me know I'll add it!!

After you do that, you have 2 choices

Choice #1 Find the NAME of a survey\task that someone has ALREADY submitted and use that

Choice #2 If you DON'T see it listed, type in the name of the survey you just did so others can easily add it when they complete it

Please note: If you do a survey for 38 points on BLVD, it will ONLY show you a drop down list of surveys at BLVD for 38 points!!! This is good so you don't have to sort through hundreds of surveys to find out if someone already submitted it!

On the "What's Working" page. You can see at the top, the latest surveys people completed.

At the bottom you will see the all time converted.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Zab; 03-26-2011 at 11:02 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    hey ok admin i have idea about this info

ty for this and add survey and mi acounnt

Master Sergeant

PokerOwned Veteren
    Zabo add Argentina to the list if u can

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandezale View Post
    Zabo add Argentina to the list if u can
    Okay
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

OK ZAB,, i saw this,, i thgouht u were adding some new stuff to do for points??? i wasnt sure,, but i thought u were goin to with the u pgrade,,i mite not be able to go back now, and post all the ones that worked for me,, casue i done them a while ago, tho,, but i,m sure this wiill help new people for sure

Zab
    Not much feedback

Zab
    Have to say I am pretty surprised this isn't being used more..

Seasoned Veteran
    I think the new upgrade is great! I have gone back and added info on a couple offers now that i have received credit for... and thanks to others doing the same, I check the "whats working' list 1st for offers and so far I have received credit for EVERY offer I have completed from that list...
    I admit it takes a teeny bit of extra effort on our (members completing offers) part to go back and enter this info, i guess thats why few people are utilizing it, but since WE members are primarily the ones benefiting from it, its totally worth that extra lil bit of time.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmissy2700 View Post
    I think the new upgrade is great! I have gone back and added info on a couple offers now that i have received credit for... and thanks to others doing the same, I check the "whats working' list 1st for offers and so far I have received credit for EVERY offer I have completed from that list...
    I admit it takes a teeny bit of extra effort on our (members completing offers) part to go back and enter this info, i guess thats why few people are utilizing it, but since WE members are primarily the ones benefiting from it, its totally worth that extra lil bit of time.
    Maybe i'll have to give a few points for those that enter in the information

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast