Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66117.57

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Zab
    It will HOPEFULLY be ready tonight.. Everything takes time coding \ specing out \ testing etc
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Moderator
    Sounds awesome, but not sure how this would actually affect anything. People might always call a short stack sneak loose, and double that person up. Or we could collude to lower their chances, but that would be against Carbon Poker's rules, unless because it's a private tournament, it doesn't matter.

Zab
    I dont think it would change anyones play.. It's just something added \ fun
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    looking forward to this where will the list be posted

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by 1downswing1 View Post
    looking forward to this where will the list be posted
    Under promotions and on the main page

good ideea. congrats zab for all the promos u have here

Banned
    I love the idea, and it makes for a little bit of extra fun during the tournaments. I do have on question, though. Were you aware that all Poker Owned tournaments can be played on PDC and Aced Poker? Carbon and Aced are owned by the people who also own PokerDotCom, or PDC Poker. I have played on PDC for several years now and only more recently joined Carbon and Aced due to promotions and freerolls sponsored by different forums. I have played maybe 4 of our PO tournaments on the PDC skin, after opting in as normal, because I need to keep a small amount of money on there and earn a small number of VIP points there each month to keep my VIP status where it is at. I get into a $1,500 freeroll every month there which usually only has 60-70 people at my same VIP level, so you can understand why keeping my status there is of value to me. I don't want to do anything to hurt you or PO, that is for sure, and maybe I missed one of the forum rules somewhere that says I can't play PO tournaments on one of those other skins. I guess my only point is that if it's not ok for me or anyone to play on PDC or Aced, then I won't do it. However, if it is ok I don't want to be thought of as a "sneak" if I chose to play on something other than Carbon. Food for thought...................

PokerOwned Veteren
    another great promotion. now after we knock these sneaks out, we can take them about behind the shed and make sure they never come back

Zab
    Lamebrane: That's fine, I dont care where you play AT as long as you opt in

Just make sure your screen name matches whatever \ wherever you join from

Well at least now we'll know who the sneaks are and we can harass them so they don't come back!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast