Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    I think it would kill off potential players and members,as a private club setting youd miss 45 percent of your income more members means better insentives

Seasoned Veteran
    This is an interesting idea. I wonder how you are going to implement this. What counts towards offers? and what not? Does listen to radio count as completing offer?

im totally lost here and having trouble figuring it out so can see how some dont do alot

Experienced Member
    sounds like a winner im trying to chat but i cant seem to find out where to input my words i must be missing something because i like to chat and play at the same time makes for a better game.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    I like this one its a great technique!

Experienced Member
    how do i get some free point from this site can any body help me about this mater ........?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    doing surveys and getting points from them are the hardest thing next to dig in sand while the waves are coming lol

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    is there a flaw here? I BUY my points from other players. these players have met the obligations. by paying them, I am giving them incentive to make more points through surveys. Its nice to have TIME on your hands. but I work 60 hours plus a week, and can only come here weekends. I see I am not getting points on posts now. ah well Ill just post some more silly stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    is there a flaw here? I BUY my points from other players. these players have met the obligations. by paying them, I am giving them incentive to make more points through surveys. Its nice to have TIME on your hands. but I work 60 hours plus a week, and can only come here weekends. I see I am not getting points on posts now. ah well Ill just post some more silly stuff....
    im failing to see what your point is lol the free points cap is designed to A not cost zab a shit ton in free points and B to keep spam in the forum to a minimum...for someone that always buys points what does getting 25 points extra a day matter
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    im failing to see what your point is lol the free points cap is designed to A not cost zab a shit ton in free points and B to keep spam in the forum to a minimum...for someone that always buys points what does getting 25 points extra a day matter
    wow I actually kinda agree with ya(shoot me now) the 25 points are nothing(well can be when I cant find a seller) its just the principle..encourage posts, then dont. I never spammed, but some did and were all paying for it!

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast