Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eBayTime View Post
    500 easy for who ? ? ? for USA, Canada and UK.
    I don't know if you realize it or not, but you sometimes repeat your posts, I deleted one. Please try not to do that or it looks like you are repeating just for the post points...thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by CloudyMinded View Post
    I don't know if you realize it or not, but you sometimes repeat your posts, I deleted one. Please try not to do that or it looks like you are repeating just for the post points...thanks =)
    I wanted to steal 5 points, OMG just random -

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Veteran
    great upgrade zab u always continue to make this site rock more and more everyday

way to prove the point that zab was making
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    well, we're trying to stop all that in forum, so please stop, I didn't use the infraction bc you're an active member, but if you continue to do it it'll be bound to be used...that's the whole point of zab's upgrade and his active search for forum mods, to reduce spam and copying in posts, as well as multi accounting too, but anyways..just write productive comments and not just copy and paste.

If you ever be a president you will kill as all!Calm down!He didn't want this!earning 5 points from post it's only for beginners!

Quote Originally Posted by CloudyMinded View Post
    well, we're trying to stop all that in forum, so please stop, I didn't use the infraction bc you're an active member, but if you continue to do it it'll be bound to be used...that's the whole point of zab's upgrade and his active search for forum mods, to reduce spam and copying in posts, as well as multi accounting too, but anyways..just write productive comments and not just copy and paste.
    The smartest fails, so I wish you a happy day.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree entirely with cloudy.. i wouldnt even have a cap, users should have to gain more points from surveys than from lottery and posting.. period.. for those active people this isnt a problem.. scrap the cap of 500 and have no cap at all!

Quote Originally Posted by spoonielfc View Post
    I agree entirely with cloudy.. i wouldnt even have a cap, users should have to gain more points from surveys than from lottery and posting.. period.. for those active people this isnt a problem.. scrap the cap of 500 and have no cap at all!
    umm thats not what she was saying at all...she was saying it should be higher like 2,000+ please learn to read before posting
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    umm thats not what she was saying at all...she was saying it should be higher like 2,000+ please learn to read before posting
    There are the "..." there to show that this is entirely new, i agreed the cap should be higher and then went on to say "i wouldnt even have a cap" ... learn to read before quoting my posts please.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast