Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

New Upgrade - Donkey Betting -

What is Donkey Betting?

Basically it is like Horse Racing, you can pick the people who are opted into a tournament and bet on them. We have odds (Sort of) and everything! You can pick them to win, place, show or just to make it ITM (In the money = Top 9)

Win, Place or Show?

If you bet on someone to JUST WIN. They have to take 1st place and you win points
    If you bet on someone to PLACE they can take 1st OR 2nd and you win points
    If you bet on someone to SHOW they can take 1st, 2nd or 3rd and you win points.

What's the difference? You obviously get paid more if you do Win only, then Place, then show.

Or, you can take the best odds (Least points you can win) and pick a person to just make it in the money

Do I need to be in the tournament?

NO! As long as you have points to wager, you can bet on any Donkeys (players) you want! I have capped the max bet at 20 points right now to test the system. I am not sure I have the correct odds in place, if I am paying out to much or to little. So this will very much be a work in progress until I see how things go.

What do you mean by odds?

Different Donkeys (Players) pay out more or less based on their skill level. We show you an ITM % (% or how often this player makes it in the money). Sadly, we just started keeping track of this. We then rank the players from most favored to least. The person who is most favored you would win the least amount of points from, and last place and so on.

We show you points you can win per 1 point wagered. So if you see Zab to Win 25.5: This would mean for every 1 point I wager, I would win 25.5 points if Zab took 1st place.

The more people who opt in, the more points you will win.

What if my Donkey misses the tournament?

You can request a refund and I will double check to make sure your Donkey did in fact not play

How soon must I get my bet down?

Betting window opens 1 hour before tournament start time and window is closed 1 minute after the tournament starts

When do I get paid if I win?

You get paid after I update the leader board for THAT tournament.

I figured out a way to defeat the system and win money every time, should I tell you?

I hope so It's a work in progress. I am not a handicapper by nature, so this is supposed to be for fun.
    I set it up so you can do 20 points max per bet, 5 Max bets per tournament also (So you cannot bet on every single person).

*** IMPORTANT *** Remember, whatever the points are \ odds when you place your bet, CAN AND WILL change if more people opt in or opt out. The more people that play, the more points you will win if you place.
    Last edited by Zab; 01-23-2012 at 12:00 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight-Lieutenant
    thats awesome zab

Corporal
    sweeet gonna give it a try

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    This sounds like a lot of fun. I've never really done any horse-racing though... which would probably have some in handy haha.

this soundsss funnn ,,, BUT why not call then HORSES???LOL by callin them DONKEYS,,, mite make every1 play like ONE.. and we got enuf of that already i say call them ur HORSES,,, like in re al race!!! nice job ZAB

Zab
    We're all donkeys
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    lol this is so funny zab... i'm the big donky... lol

Corporal
    nice . i love games like this bet on donkeys

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    We're all donkeys
    Are you ? Couse im not .... lol

OMG Zab.... Ive been away for 1 and a half days,............... I come back and you developed this. Zab, you rock!!!
    Melissa Nice hand sir. . . .and by hand i mean catch. . . . and by sir i mean moron. - Wish I Knew

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast