Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

New Survey Site: uSamp

I don't know a ton about this site other than EVERY survey will be 225 points.

Right now it's USA Only, but we will soon add US UK CA ES IT FR DE

Basically this is a real survey taking site which should be high crediting. They won't be quick points, but they should be consistent points.

If you fill the surveys out correctly and honestly you should get your points ~75-85% of the time.
    If you fly through them and don't do it correct the % will be much lower.

The first time you click on the site it will ask for your information then it will never ask you again.

1 good thing, just for trying the survey (For now), if you fail and don't get credit, it will still credit you 10 points for trying once per day. I don't know how long we'll keep that option active for though.

*** Note *** I moved Volume 11 media to the Video's section as right now that is all they offer.
    Last edited by Zab; 01-25-2012 at 08:12 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    This is now live, I tested out 2 surveys, I didn't qualify for them.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    This is now live, I tested out 2 surveys, I didn't qualify for them.
    I don't think they ask for 450lb gay men that much.

Like Zab said, flying through surveys is a nono. Do them slowly and honestly, because it hurts you for wasting the time clicking and clicking random BS.. Opinion Survey Sites are advanced and can track how long it took you to do the survey.

i never ever qu alify for surverys with them,, altho i ws able to do one in the very beginiing here,, but never since tho, always says u dont qualify, but mybe some will tho

I got knocked out of 4 in a row after answering questions telling me I don't quality.....hmmmmmm. I did it legit too.

Zab
    We'll give this a test, if it works out good, 1 SOLID survey can qualify you for 1.5 tournaments. If it doesn't work out, we'll replace it with something else.

I will try one now...

zab,, these have beeen a round here a long time tho,,, alwayss were in zabs tasks for long time,, already., so not new is all tho.. and i have same probs with t them as rambler lol,, tho.. who knows maybe will work for someone tho , maybe

Zab
    Well give it a shot rrickir.. they told they were high converting if you qualified and a flat amount of 225 points which is good.

I am always looking for new sites \ new ways to earn points. If this is a dud, I'll remove it. The Volume 11 is nothing but videos right now

is ok zab,,, that site hates me lol, i never qualify for them,, and they never tell me i dont qualify till i go thru like 15 min of questions too lol ugh lol...but ya, keep it for awhile, casue there s a lot of poeple here now,, and it mite work for some poeple tho)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast