Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New po client mtt announcement

I am pleased to inform PO members that I have been approached to organize a PokerOwned client custom multi-table NLHE freeroll tournament that will actually happen. It will be on Sunday Oct. 21st, or the weekend after the WSOPO (if that changes). With the time and structure to be announced. I currently have several donors whom I will be keeping anonymous until the day of the event. You may thank them at that time if you so desire. There is currently a minimum 8kGTD prize pool, with at least 1k in bountys (both in points obviously). If you would like to donate to the prize pool or for bountys PM ME BY OCT 13th, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT IN THIS THREAD!! Any thing after that date can only be a bounty donation. I will list all donors on the day of the event. I have already contacted Zab, he thinks it sounds good. I will post any updates here in this 1st post, so nobody has to scan through the whole thread to find more info. Good Luck!
    Last edited by MichMan; 10-08-2012 at 04:37 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sounz good Mich, wish everyone that plays the best of luck.

sounds fun i know custom tables ran this before too. was fun, except the bad beat donking i got from Drywalldonk hehe..IF i will be home, i m ite play then too...

Sounds pretty cool, is this how we get labels by our names? for instant, the last post here is labeled "PokerOwned God" ? sounds pretty cool but IDK how we get those ?? please someone tell me? thnaks

PokerOwned Veteran
    what is the buy in? am i just retarded and missed that?

Quote Originally Posted by thedeaded View Post
    what is the buy in? am i just retarded and missed that?
    This will be a freeroll. I will edit that into the original post.

PokerOwned God
    Cool. What a prizepool. Hopefully I can play in it. Do you know if the structure will be deepstacked? Like 10k starting chips with 15 minute blinds or something like that. Or is it going to be like the 150 point tournaments that happen everyday on carbon?

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Cool. What a prizepool. Hopefully I can play in it. Do you know if the structure will be deepstacked? Like 10k starting chips with 15 minute blinds or something like that. Or is it going to be like the 150 point tournaments that happen everyday on carbon?
    I have not discussed that with Zab yet. So I have no idea what the blind structure or starting chip stack will be yet. But as soon as I do, that info will be included in the original post.

PokerOwned Veteran
    oooooooooooo ..another Freeroll..please set it up with an Password , its normally today and everybody feels like James Bond... and everybody that share it, should beeeeeeeee bannnned

PokerOwned Veteran
    where is the " I Like it " Button ...sometimes i miss the Button-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast