Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

*** New Offerwall *** OfferToro

Added just now, OfferToro

Hoping it's converting correctly.

Looking at adding 2-3 additional ways to earn points this week \ next
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Thanks.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned God
    sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!

grind time.....

Seasoned Veteran
    Cheers to more points for us and profits for Zab, may he prosper and offer more freerolls/larger prize pools

Ole!!!

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

That's what I am talking about....

hii zab, i tried 2 surverys off the new walll toro, jsut now tnite . i,m WONdering do they have a SUPPORT section, to wirte and send screen shots, like sponsorpay doees??? casue i didnt get the points from anyting,, but i did take and save screen shots tho,, but i cant find and support link for them??? OKKK ty for info...................... altho,, most all are offers that are already on the other offerwalls we have here, so is a lot of repitition and maybe that be prob, why not get points too idk tho,, ok welltxxx

PokerOwned Master
    Great Zab, but this one really doesn't work as far as some others for us (at least me) European players. Really sad, that non-American members are penalized in Offerwalls as well as in Tournament changes (PokerStars) planned ... quite frustrating, is there any shine at the end of tunnel ?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAdo View Post
    Great Zab, but this one really doesn't work as far as some others for us (at least me) European players. Really sad, that non-American members are penalized in Offerwalls as well as in Tournament changes (PokerStars) planned ... quite frustrating, is there any shine at the end of tunnel ?
    Wow... I thought Americans were the ones all about entitlement, but I guess maybe it's human nature. Zab doesn't have any control over limitations the offerwalls put on their offers - they are their own businesses trying to collect marketing data in a specific demographic. And how is it that you are being penalized simply because Zab has dropped a site that only non-US folks could play (and did so because there were not enough people playing those tourneys)? Are you not able to play at Carbon, ACR or BCP? You have access to those sites just as much as anyone else in the world. Maybe you FEEL like you are being penalized because PS is your favorite site or because you like it there.... I like Carbon better than ACR/BCP but I'm not being penalized because several tourneys each day are played at the other sites.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Experienced Member
    It's cool I just bought in and am probably gonna look this over again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast