Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

NascarFanSS Comeback Challenge

NascarFanSS has a comeback challenge idea. I don't know where to take it from here.

The rough idea is this:

Chip and a Chair. If you are ever down to, for arguments sake, below 100 chips. You click a link for the server to check to that you are indeed below 100 chips.

The system then tracks to see where you end up.

If you make a comeback, some sort of bonus is paid out.

Questions:

-Does this sound like fun
    -What sort of bonus would be paid out (Progressive prize pool?)
    -What is the criteria for a comeback? Less than 100 chips before the final table and you get a bonus based on making it to 10th,9th,8th etc.. the higher you place the bigger the bonus?

Thoughts?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    So thinking maybe if you ever have less than 100 chips BEFORE the final table, you can click the link. There will be a progressive prize pool.

If you make it to:

10th place = 10% of the prize pool
    9th place = 20% of the prize pool
    8th place = 30% of the prize pool

and so on.. Thoughts?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sounds perfect and like a lot of fun! I believe this would be a great way for players to exercise their patience and develop short stack strategy's.

I think it sounds like a good idea and as Nascar said, it will give give the shorties some incentive to not give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    I think it sounds like a good idea and as Nascar said, it will give give the shorties some incentive to not give up. super mario bros wonder
    You have the same thoughts as me, I also think the same

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Spouwmuurisolatie

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Thuisbatterij

PokerOwned Demi-God
    After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. Spouwmuur isoleren

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Thuisbatterij kopen

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Muurisolatie

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast