Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62898.31

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Corporal
    one of the few threads ive had to read every post. I dont even think im at liberty to think one way or the other. I despise the "russians" for just spamming the chatbox with pw requests and spite when one forumer sends a pw to another in pm. Ive also given out pws for free or with stakes to certain people, so i cant really share that i dont share. Everyones gotta cool it though; as a casual password seeker/sharer, i dont mind the occaisional request or giving out of a pw, but its either extreme that really seems to irritate me, either constantly and spitefully asking for pw, or giving out every single one you get and spam the chatbox begging for some kickback.
    I guess in all, I agree with zab, its a free market do what you will with the pws u get other than PO. But for the people seeking passwords, relax when other people make a pw deal. We're all members of the same group, but a lot of people are either new or just not known by other members. Too much bullsht in the chatbox " fine dont ever ask for anything again jerk" or "Why wont you share with everyone, ass", just relax, being a nice productive member will benefit you. And for the people constantly posting every pw. just stop it, its only going to a)bring more leechers who just clog up chat and dont do anything. and B) Negate all the work your "forum brothers and sisters" may have done to get pw. I guess to sum up, RELAX. Use PM in chat if u wanna deal with someone. Think about how what you do affects others.

Zab
    ya i 2nd that, all of it.

Stop spamming the chatbox
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 0maxpower0 View Post
    just relax, being a nice productive member will benefit you. And for the people constantly posting every pw. just stop it, its only going to a)bring more leechers who just clog up chat and dont do anything. and B) Negate all the work your "forum brothers and sisters" may have done to get pw. I guess to sum up, RELAX. Use PM in chat if u wanna deal with someone. Think about how what you do affects others.
    strongly agree with this!

PokerOwned Master
    .Well written Omax. The oldest rule of do unto others really does apply and the forum chat is one of the major reasons I spend time on this site. I am a member of a lot of other forums, specifically to get passwords legitimately, but I choose to talk with the players here. Please don't turn this chat into a mooching/whining/pissed off and venting forum or it will be just another site, not the enjoyable and fun site it is. Zab does a ton of work attempting to make this place as easy to work in for the chance at free money as we can see, and will try and incorporate any ideas that you/we give him. Can't we all try the same.

Sergeant
    i agree with synergy, if you want pws you should share pws as well. its only fair.

Banned
    i agree with syn also this is great way for us to get bankrolls growing, but some people will not agree this will be a consistent i agree or no i dont agree among the members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12