Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Zab

Multiple Accounts and Points

I really shouldn't even have to say this (It's also part of the I AGREE Box you checked when you made an account) but here goes.

If you create multiple accounts and I catch you, which I have been been quite easily lately:

I WILL NOT MOVE THOSE POINTS TO YOUR "MAIN" ACCOUNT. Those points were obtained fraudulently and are likely to get charged back.

So stop asking.

Be glad I allow you to keep 1 account.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

lol @ the fact you had to make this thread, but hopefully it will cut down on the pms.

maybe certain members have figured out a way around this, or maybe ur security measures dont work for overseas accts, or maybe u only allow it from certain members becuz certain people are selling points they seem to EARN everyday
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    maybe certain members have figured out a way around this, or maybe ur security measures dont work for overseas accts, or maybe u only allow it from certain members becuz certain people are selling points they seem to EARN everyday
    The problem is the survey sites themselves check for fraud and when they find it they charge back the points so zab has to pay the bill.

Your theory that zab lets people do it when that would mean he pays back the refunds to the survey sites out of his own pocket is pretty illogical.

It would be easier for zab to just pay the people he supposedly lets multi account and cut out the survey sites altogether.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    I can show you the # of chargebacks from last year this time to this year.. They have gone down by probably 75%. I will continue to stamp out proxy servers and multi accounting as best I can.

Even the sites themselves concede it's really hard to stop proxy servers.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

TON is Gone.
    My Grandma used to say "locks are meant to keep honest people out". My inintial thought is that this sites needs a "probationary period" of some sort.

Sadly there is no way for ZAB to completely eliminate multi-accounters, however he can continue to refine the leveled access system that he has been working on. Set-up correctly it SHOULD act as a deterent to all but the most determined thief(as that is the correct name for the type of people we are talking about). In addition, I'd reccomend that ALL Marketplace trades be vetted by Zab, admin, or Mods. Outside of Client, it is the fastest and easiest way for a thief to launder points.

Another suggestion: Leveled access to both LoanShark AND Marketplace... I mean in terms of the AMOUNT of points one can exchange/borrow based on a scaled criteria (points, posts, term of membership) ZAB feels appropriate (ie 0-149 points earned = 0 point limit, 150-499 = 150 point limit, 500-999 = 500 point limit etc etc).
    Last edited by TONelson; 01-04-2013 at 12:51 PM.