Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63955.45

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rambler View Post
    all people have to do is pay off the loans and not go into default. If you default then you don't get the little extra shot at promos like everyone else. That's motivation to pay off your default and once you do, you get a shot at them...it's very simple. This guy didn't just default....he frauded people on more than one account.
    then the whole loan shark process is a scam then. Your saying that if you go default for something as little as 1k points you should not be allowed to use all the awesome promos that you would and do surveys for jut liek everyone else??
    **crazy***

That's exactly what I'm saying and it's not crazy at all. If you can't get a loan without going into default then don't get a loan. Why should the promos go to the people who can't handle paying off their loans on time?? That's what's crazy! Stay out of default and you get access to everything the Site offers. How simple can it be!
    Last edited by Rambler; 03-05-2012 at 02:23 PM.

thats stupid. thats like putting crack in front of a crackhead and saying BADD CRACKHEAD!! when he smokes it..

People in default should NOT have any part of any promos.
    I don't even think they should be able to play the freerolls.

Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    then the whole loan shark process is a scam then. Your saying that if you go default for something as little as 1k points you should not be allowed to use all the awesome promos that you would and do surveys for jut liek everyone else??
    **crazy***
    Rambler makes perfect sense. If ur in defualt for 1K points getting to take part in the promotions shouldnt be an issue, As you shouldnt even be playing the freerolls. Your pts would be better spent paying back the debt rather than using them to enter freerolls.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    People in default should NOT have any part of any promos.
    I don't even think they should be able to play the freerolls.
    I don't want to encourage people to sign up under new names..

So when they are in default they can't use marketplace or poker client. (Or loan shark)

I think we can now take that 1 step further and say they won't be getting grinder, b2b etc..

I will have my programmer do an upgrade.. If you are in default on the loan shark you won't get

- Grinder
    - B2B
    - Speedway
    - Player Ratings
    - Pin the Tail on the Donkey
    - Lottery
    - Points for Posting
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I don't want to encourage people to sign up under new names..

So when they are in default they can't use marketplace or poker client. (Or loan shark)

I think we can now take that 1 step further and say they won't be getting grinder, b2b etc..

I will have my programmer do an upgrade.. If you are in default on the loan shark you won't get

- Grinder
    - B2B
    - Speedway
    - Player Ratings
    - Pin the Tail on the Donkey
    - Lottery
    - Points for Posting
    I completely understand about the encouraging new accounts, it was just my opinion to bpm's absurd suggestion they should be entitled to all of the promos.

AWESOME upgrade!

**crazy***
    If a person can't pay back their loan by the agreed upon due date, they shouldn't take out the loan in the first place.

If a player defaults, their first priority should be to repay their debt, not use points to play freerolls, play in the client, or redeem for cash. It's about being responsible for one's own actions.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I completely understand about the encouraging new accounts, it was just my opinion to bpm's absurd suggestion they should be entitled to all of the promos.

AWESOME upgrade!
    I still beleive that.. i think you having loan shark available for users is at the loaners own risk..

I guess after i pay back this lil loan ill never use the loan shark again.. Zab has been very considerate, but I think its flawed... I guess the only thing u can do is stay awy from LS.

I still beleive that.. i think you having loan shark available for users is at the loaners own risk..

I guess after i pay back this lil loan ill never use the loan shark again.. Zab has been very considerate, but I think its flawed... I guess the only thing u can do is stay awy from LS.
    Or maybe don't borrow what you can't pay back, what is wrong with you? I am just asking

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast