Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

more and more people joining pokerowned

they should upgrade pokerowned freerolls on carbon with abit more prize money

Quote Originally Posted by Ak907907ak View Post

How do you know this means money is being made?

Quite frankly if Zab isnt making money these threads are ridiculous

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    All freerolls should have more prize money

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak907907ak View Post
    We had over 100 for a solid 2-3 weeks in January

Now we're ~60-70
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Agreed....we have new users yes....but we have a lot of old users that don't come around much also....I was around for the 100 plus games and have watched them decline drastically within a months time...The prize pools should be lowered...We all want more money yes but you have to think about who is lining us up....Zab has to be making money otherwise why have the site....He isn't just supposed to hand us money just cause he is a nice guy....I think an idea for a bigger prize pool would be great....Maybe a bigger points buy in game that is held once a month. Just remember Zab tries his best to keep the site fun but he cant just give away money either

Experienced Member
    I mean, 150 points seems like a lot considering what you have to do in terms of offers in order to get that many (obviously just making forum posts for 25 points/day is easy though). If there are 100 players in a $35 freeroll, that means 150 points = 35 cents. I imagine he is getting a least a couple of bucks when I do 12.5 of the 12 point crowdflower surveys. The Carbon freerolls just seem like much less value than the Pokerstars ones.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    Agreed....we have new users yes....but we have a lot of old users that don't come around much also....I was around for the 100 plus games and have watched them decline drastically within a months time...The prize pools should be lowered...We all want more money yes but you have to think about who is lining us up....Zab has to be making money otherwise why have the site....He isn't just supposed to hand us money just cause he is a nice guy....I think an idea for a bigger prize pool would be great....Maybe a bigger points buy in game that is held once a month. Just remember Zab tries his best to keep the site fun but he cant just give away money either
    This is a great idea. Maybe even more than once a month though. Sunday is obv the biggest day in the online poker world, maybe a big buy in every Sunday? But agreed, if Zab isnt getting his, then I am happy with what he is offering and thankful that he offers it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    We had over 100 for a solid 2-3 weeks in January

Now we're ~60-70
    Im sure things will pick up once summer is behind us and we get the cooler months-

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeah it all depends on the amount of ppl. like they said if zab aint making money than y continue. Seems to me that thgs picked up a bit fw months back but have kinda slowed a bit. c what happens

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    Yeah it all depends on the amount of ppl. like they said if zab aint making money than y continue. Seems to me that thgs picked up a bit fw months back but have kinda slowed a bit. c what happens
    True.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast