Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66798.83

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There are a lot of new people. Maybe Zab will increase some of the pots now.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    We had over 100 for a solid 2-3 weeks in January

Now we're ~60-70
    Is there a chance, time of the year plays a part in the decrease in numbers? just a thought...

Seasoned Veteran
    yeah, well of course, people focus on getting their kids back to school, etc, summer is ending,,, pre christmas should be interesting

PokerOwned Pro
    I think the same thing that pokerowned facilitates easy access to tournaments in general ...
    thank you for your support

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    Agreed....we have new users yes....but we have a lot of old users that don't come around much also....I was around for the 100 plus games and have watched them decline drastically within a months time...The prize pools should be lowered...We all want more money yes but you have to think about who is lining us up....Zab has to be making money otherwise why have the site....He isn't just supposed to hand us money just cause he is a nice guy....I think an idea for a bigger prize pool would be great....Maybe a bigger points buy in game that is held once a month. Just remember Zab tries his best to keep the site fun but he cant just give away money either
    I would love a bigger point buy in game. Not just once a month thought, maybe one on Saturday and the other Sunday. Make it the "high rollers freeroll". lol.

lower the prize pool and have more tourny running. the newbies dont have points to play.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12