Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    man I am upset I waited and by the time it showed up it was too late WTF do i get my points back man what a crappy system

Followed all instructions and didn't get it, never registered me after I entered the password...bummer

I don't understand this system at all. What the hell happened on Pokerstars just now? I'm happy for the opportunity, but I lost point to join the freeroll and enterted the password IN TIME and it said registration was closed and tourney canceled. And it wasn't even 5PM yet. Can anybody explain that?

Seasoned Veteran
    Stupid system pokerstars. Show password 30sec earlier!

Experienced Member
    there was plenty of time its just bollox how they dont just re do a tourney there needs to be better communication

Seems like no one's gonna comment on it I definitely support the idea of giving hard time to ones who want to leak passwords, but giving members only few secs to register makes it impossible for many people. Plus as I said I tried to register before 5PM and it said registration was closed, so I have no idea what's the problem. Was it due to lag or what....

u guys always have to remind to REFRESH the password release page.... thats substantially important to avoid the lag

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by helps View Post
    I don't understand this system at all. What the hell happened on Pokerstars just now? I'm happy for the opportunity, but I lost point to join the freeroll and enterted the password IN TIME and it said registration was closed and tourney canceled. And it wasn't even 5PM yet. Can anybody explain that?
    it was a pokerstars cock up
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Ok. Thanks azreal1. I was worried it was something I did or that system didn't work. Ouch. Hope there'll be no problem tomorrow.

I did refresh the page Swittie.As I said I had password before 5PM

Cheers
    Last edited by helps; 11-23-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by helps View Post
    Ok. Thanks azreal1. I was worried it was something I did or that system didn't work. Ouch. Hope there'll be no problem tomorrow.

I did refresh the page Swittie.As I said I had password before 5PM

Cheers
    yeah dont listen to swittie, i have already pm'd zab to see if he can find out whats been going on with the pokerstars cock up ill let everyone know via the fb page when i know whats going on (assuming he doesnt make a thread to explain it first)
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast