Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    i like all the challenges that are available now..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i wouldn't mind a mini grinder, though i don't understand what you are proposing, first to 500, starting when? I'd say make mini grinder just be the old 24, then you get small percentage, i don't see many even hitting that, but tbh, i like it the way it is, if anything, as i said in chat, spread tourney's out so less overlap, 1,3,5:30,8,10, something like that. Definately don't like mini b2b

PokerOwned God
    I just keep forgetting to wait til after 12 midnight to make my ONLY client for PO under aced so i am 100 percent loyal. guess i could do this now?

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    i just say loyalty doesnt count for b2b and grinder. to many players in those games that do not know what they are doing. messes up winning % and such
    well if you've ever played in one of the PO freerolls then you'd know that all anyone bitches about is how they're full of donkeys that don't know what they're doing so I don't see how that's any different then you thinking people don't know what they're doing in loyalty tourneys. Its like I said in chat, only thing I think that makes it difficult is if you win the 7PM game and want to go for b2b you had to register for loyalty before you even won the first game. Same if you win loyalty and wanna go for b2b, you gotta register for 10PM tourney before you win the first. Really though the only way it's a problem is if you were planning on skipping loyalty for some reason and end up winning 7PM game. Then you can't make a last minute decision to play in next tourney and go for b2b.

Survey Master
    including the loyalty game in b2b and grinder challenges is not a good idea PERIOD. i am a paying member of this forum from time to time and im getting screwed. the challenges were fine as they were without being added to. maybe i dont want a loyalty account now im being forced into it if i want a chance to win these challenges. i thought this was america. land of the free. freedom of choice????? some ppl may not like horse or hose or ha or hash or being told what to do.

loyaly games are a good idea for those who want them but why should it screw up a system that was already working fine? if you havent noticed the b2b is over 200$ now. most likely gonna hit 300 before being hit.

PokerOwned God
    Will never be able to go for grinder challenge and can rarely play 2 tourneys at one day, so I am out of this...

I like the idea of mini grinder but not mini b2b. Mini b2b would completely defeat the purpose of the promotion so I would keep that one the same.

I don't really play enough to go for either, but imo you offer alot through this site and I think ppl should just ride with how you got it set up and appreciate the opportunities we have.
    It wasn't like we were hitting the b2b and grinder regularly before the loyalty tournaments, however the mini grinder seems like a pretty cool challenge for those that can do it.

PokerOwned God
    it is what it is, we have to deal with it..i dont like the loyalty game myself, but it good for the site so its all good..

If you are going to have anything mini/extra etc.... Do it with some mid-nite tourneys at a reasonable rate.

150 a pop is way to much.

Maybe throw in a free loyalty mid-nite tourney, that would def get some peeps rolling through here in the middle of the nite!
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast