Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    i have trouble in loyalty cuz it overlaps the last freeroll so it kinda tilts me to try to get it over

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I am not a fan of the mini b2b at all.. to many issues
    How so? I am not trying to patronize, just wondering.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Pro
    I am not in love with the Mini B2B
    yeah me either, because it only benefits the people who don't wanna take the time to create a new account on carbon/pdc/aced (depending on what they already have). I didn't do loyalty at first but then i realized all i have to do is create an account absolutely free don't have to make a deposit or anything and I was worried about having money split up on two different sites and didn't want that because i knew eventually one account would get ignored and money would just sit there, but once your verified you can transfer funds between your two accounts. Once I heard that I went and created a loyalty account in less than 10 minutes.

PokerOwned God
    Grinder is hard, it's damn hard. It's that way on purpose.

B2B has always been hard, but now some people who simply can't make loyalty accounts (or won't use them) are having issues with the 7pm Loyalty then 10pm.

So here's my suggested solutions

Mini Grinder: The first person to 500 grinder points wins 10% of the prize pool

Mini B2B: If you win 2 tournaments in a row but SKIP the loyalty (If you don't have a Loyalty account only), you win 20% of the prize pool

Thoughts?
    So if you have a loyalty account and you miss the loyalty game this doesnt count? It only counts if you dont have the loyalty account and you miss the loyalty account? And what is a grinder, and how to score grinder points i wonder? Do you have to use the loyalty account to accumulate grinder points?

i just say loyalty doesnt count for b2b and grinder. to many players in those games that do not know what they are doing. messes up winning % and such
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

No and No is my vote, leave it just the way it is.

SO IF we have loyalty,,,, ITS STILL not fa ir then that WE HAVE to PLAYl loyalty and late touney to get b2b tho. this has has haapned to me,,, and is hard to play loyalty and then 7 pm tourney right in a row for me most days,,,sometimes i can play the 4pm tourney,,, PACIfic times,, and then come back later for late tourney,, and w ant to be able to go for b2b like that,, wihout playin loyalty in the middle too tho.. SO i THINK realyyy,, it should be the same for every1tho!! then maybe loyalty JUST shoudnttttt not count for b2b at all tho.. and then every1 can have equal ch ance again too.. but not force some of us to HAVE to play loyalty also for b2b,, thats just not eqyuall or very fair...

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    i just say loyalty doesnt count for b2b and grinder. to many players in those games that do not know what they are doing. messes up winning % and such
    I think your failing to realise that they are supposed to be difficult to be won.

Zab
    I want people using their loyalty account, period. I want people making loyalty accounts, period.

Anything I can do to make this happen I will.

I think mini-b2b is a no go.

I do like the mini grinder idea though, sort of like a race.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

mini grinder for sure, and womens tourney sunday lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast