Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66352.3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    thats awesome if i was in it

PokerOwned Pro
    ok quick question, since I already have a carbon account that wasn't created using the link from this site, If i create an account at one of the the other sites using the PO link do I have to play all the PO tourneys on that site or can I still use my carbon account full time?

Seasoned Veteran
    exactly the same question as abenz , i already have an existing pokerstars account how do i get t to be affiliated

Quote Originally Posted by abenz419 View Post
    ok quick question, since I already have a carbon account that wasn't created using the link from this site, If i create an account at one of the the other sites using the PO link do I have to play all the PO tourneys on that site or can I still use my carbon account full time?
    You can play from your Carbon account, but you cannot register for the loyalty tournament with your Carbon account. You also will not receive a discount on coupons and redeems. Only the account that is linked receives all of the loyalty benefits.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I like having another tournament added daily and a variety of game types. Wonder if this roll into September?

PokerOwned Pro
    I just wish i could finally get verified for loyalty so i could play in these games.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Yay Zab I am so fuckin excited about this. I don't get enough chances to be able to play horse and some of the other poker variations so I am so happy. Thank you Zab!!!!
    I'm so excited to see her so excited. I don't have the time to horse around like her but thanks for making these available, it's exciting!
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    question please.since i already have a carbon account,if i register for a pdc account thru this link on pokerowned can i play and have cashouts from both sites.guess what i am asking is that considered multiple accounts being its the "same merge" but one is pdc and the other carbon?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Like these tourny's alot better than Lock. thanks Zab

PokerOwned God
    Another very nice upgrade. Thanks Zab, and keep up the great work.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast