Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Im not doing it, But why do you think others get 5K loans, If im gonna go to the client i get a 10K loan of cookies
    the "you" was a plural one prawney dont get so defensive babes
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

ive only given 4k point loans and never had a prob at all, with those, BUT I only do those for like 2 very tr usted, respected people here tho,,,any1 else, would only be small loan tho too.

PokerOwned God
    Sounds reasonable. I vote you go ahead and do it.

Private
    Isn't that the American way?

I hate this idea for long term stand up members. I hardly ever put up more than a 4K loanshark request, but I have the means to buy points if I absolutely have to and I enjoy being able to get a decent size loan to help me out for a few days. I suggest some kind of a Tier system based on how long you have been a member or how many positive feedbacks you have from loans. The scumbags are ruining good running options on this site for those of us who are honest and dedicated members. If you drop it down to 1K max there is just going to be a huge increase in market loans and more drama in the chat and site in general.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by rambler View Post
    i hate this idea for long term stand up members. I hardly ever put up more than a 4k loanshark request, but i have the means to buy points if i absolutely have to and i enjoy being able to get a decent size loan to help me out for a few days. I suggest some kind of a tier system based on how long you have been a member or how many positive feedbacks you have from loans. The scumbags are ruining good running options on this site for those of us who are honest and dedicated members. If you drop it down to 1k max there is just going to be a huge increase in market loans and more drama in the chat and site in general.

i agree with rambler, i do 4 to 5k loan as well, never defaulted, what about peeps like myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    I hate this idea for long term stand up members. I hardly ever put up more than a 4K loanshark request, but I have the means to buy points if I absolutely have to and I enjoy being able to get a decent size loan to help me out for a few days. I suggest some kind of a Tier system based on how long you have been a member or how many positive feedbacks you have from loans. The scumbags are ruining good running options on this site for those of us who are honest and dedicated members. If you drop it down to 1K max there is just going to be a huge increase in market loans and more drama in the chat and site in general.
    i ,100 percentt agree with game an d rambler here toooo),. if a few of us, long term good memebers, know each other well, we shoild still have the optionnn to do that t ho..but obviusly wouldnt loan like that to just any1, tho, or even to most,. but for some trusted peple we shold be able too tho. ty...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123