Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62075.67

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Is there anyway to make it 5k to people who have paid back 10+ loans or something like that? Almost like a rewards system. I would go back to the max 2k loan, the way it was before.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i acyually agree lower loan shark but i like the idea of a credit rating system the idea is simple if you borrow some points and repay you can borrow more nex time default and you can borrow less and start that basic loan you can ask for down to 500 and as your credit rating increases you can borrow 2000 or maybe even more points.

i woul also like to see some sort of rule against loaning in marketplace the rule being if you borrow in marketplace you have ZERO comeback if it goes wrong
    Last edited by alco1; 01-12-2012 at 02:17 PM.

lolololol, degen's borrowing too much money ITT. If you ever need helping getting them to fork up $ just get in contact with me, I'll have them paying in no time
    "Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Pappa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, Catch up."

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UmaThurmanURRRRRR View Post
    lolololol, degen's borrowing too much money ITT. If you ever need helping getting them to fork up $ just get in contact with me, I'll have them paying in no time
    and just how will you do that

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I think we need to lower the loan shark back down to max 2000 or 1000 points.

These 5000 point loans has 2 problems.

#1 people get in WAY over their heads
    #2 the insurance on those can be brutal to pay back (Don't want to bankrupt the insurance company!)
    Everyone just gets 5K loans to go to the client. You should charge "insurance rake" in client. That way the insurance company would be rich

Quote Originally Posted by alco1 View Post
    and just how will you do that
    Strong ties with the Russian mob, anymore questions?
    "Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Pappa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, Catch up."

why u would take 5K plus to client i have NO idea place is the home of the devil and lilg

1K loan max sounds like a good idea, think we should be able to charge more interest on loans but thats cuz im greedy
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UmaThurmanURRRRRR View Post
    Strong ties with the Russian mob, anymore questions?
    ok i have 1 bad debt ill give yo 20% plus the pleasure of breaking his kneecaps

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    why u would take 5K plus to client i have NO idea place is the home of the devil and lilg

1K loan max sounds like a good idea, think we should be able to charge more interest on loans but thats cuz im greedy
    Im not doing it, But why do you think others get 5K loans, If im gonna go to the client i get a 10K loan of cookies

Quote Originally Posted by alco1 View Post
    ok i have 1 bad debt ill give yo 20% plus the pleasure of breaking his kneecaps
    It's a deal: I just clear it with bravata russou and it'll be handled in a few days, if that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast