Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar

12 best chatters

How bout running a loyalty promotion, like a 12 best chatters freeroll?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    sounds cool
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

i think i wold have to be the chattiest big mouth for sure ahahah. i was already on that list,, didnt even know zab was keepon tracjk there LOL

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    On that list? You are the very top of that list. lol

Knight
    sounds cool, but I like the idea of "usefull chatters" A lot of people who chat a lot just talk out of their ass.

i didnt i waas at the top heheh,,, but i think as a woman, i should be, haha.if i was a btter typer,,, it would be even worse.LOLOL. but sometimes i just dont feel like ty pin at all.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Yeah there's a lot of useless chat, and I was up in the middle at one point but I've haven't been around as much the past few days and I fell off. So it's a running total over a certain period of time, which would be tough figure out unless you're talking about surprise freerolls that can happen ANYTIME - ANYWHERE hahaha

here is some more useless chatter

Experienced Member
    what is this.

PokerOwned Master
    i would love that. I could chat a whole lot of useless shit if given some motivation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast