Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Earning points - Not Doing Surveys - Find More Options!

Ok here's the deal. As the site grows, we need more options than just surveys \ and the offer walls.

I want you to earn points.
    I want everything you do to convert for you 100% of the time.

Now here's the issue:

I want to find more ways where you can earn points and the site in turn earns revenue. The more options you have the better, especially those that will convert at a higher rate.

Here's my challenge:

Find, search, come up with ways we can accomplish this. Think outside the box. Don't just say "Play flash games". If you can think of something, find out where or how we can do this.

Remember, if you can find a way to earn points, I will make it happen. Even if it's something you can only do once per day..

Some of the ideas I have come up with but haven't been able to get real solutions-

- Playing Flash Games (So far it looks like I only earn like $1.00 per 1000 plays which means I can't even give 1 point every time you play!

- Amazon Turk tasks like site. Amazon turks doesn't have an affiliate account so that's out

- Micro Tasks, I have seen these around but unable to locate a source

- Read emails for points, again, unable to find a good source

- Upload for points, I have heard about these, but unable to locate a good source
    Last edited by Zab; 02-17-2012 at 12:03 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I have an idea. I think we should have seperate tourney's opposite the regular money pay out ones. The other tourney's will be for just flat out points, where everybody that plays gets 10 points, and then the final table goes just like the money tourney freerolls, except it'll be in point payout format.
    Third Eye Seen It Coming

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
    I have an idea. I think we should have seperate tourney's opposite the regular money pay out ones. The other tourney's will be for just flat out points, where everybody that plays gets 10 points, and then the final table goes just like the money tourney freerolls, except it'll be in point payout format.
    That doesn't generate any revenue for the site, thus it won't help to increase the # of tourneys we have or the size of the prize pools
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Sounded good.
    Third Eye Seen It Coming

PokerOwned Veteran
    Zab what about having a $100 tournament that cost 1500 points to enter. And have a min. amount of players to start the tournament.
    Now on the revenue side of it. Zab you keep 500 points to put in you pocket from each player. Now I dont know how many players it would take for you to have the $100 tournament and still make money off of the points. Im pretty sure you have that figured up.
    But by having that $100 tournament people will spend more time doing surveys and purchasing points to get into these big tournaments. Plus when other people see the $100 tournament on Carbon they will want to figure out how to get into the tournament,bring more people here. Win Win?

Seasoned Veteran
    flash games but between each game you have to watch a video because if someone plays 10 games a day that be 10 vids and they only get points if they do so well in the game mabey be able to do the best score out of 2 players win points or 5 or 6

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    That would be a real challenge ZAB...
    I know there are some other Surveysites like sponsorpay and so on you checked them ?
    Look here please:
    Get Paid to Complete online surveys : Welcome to ExpressPaidSurveys.com - Stay at HOME, and GET PAID for your opinion!!!
    and
    Freeroll Poker Password for Free Poker Tournaments

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by bbno4 View Post
    flash games but between each game you have to watch a video because if someone plays 10 games a day that be 10 vids and they only get points if they do so well in the game mabey be able to do the best score out of 2 players win points or 5 or 6
    Find me a site that supports this

Banned
    i will start looking around and maybe find something that could work to where you can make yours and we can also get some out of it. I will do a little leg work for this.

PokerOwned Pro
    daily bingo you buy in 5 or 10 points and then play them ...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast